The nags.

Hey Winter still making friends I see πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Seriously though Esp post away with your tips mate the blog is for almost all things sporting and life in General..

Gambling is one vice that passed me bye, I had the odd wee bet when I was younger and used to do fitba coupons, but being long sighted and to vain to wear reading glasses I chucked it and never ever bothered again, I like when someone puts a tip on but I've never indulged, to me its fun to see if it came in or not, anyone who makes a small wager on it would be delighted I'm sure, heavy gamblers probably wont be on here looking for tips (I hope). For a wee while last season I was throwing in my bet of the day when predicting the Celtic team and scorers, ie Starfelt to score today etc, never backed any of them and none ever came up 🀣🀣🀣

Anyhoo tip away mate. H.H

Hey Winter still making friends I see πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Seriously though Esp post away with your tips mate the blog is for almost all things sporting and life in General..

Gambling is one vice that passed me bye, I had the odd wee bet when I was younger and used to do fitba coupons, but being long sighted and to vain to wear reading glasses I chucked it and never ever bothered again, I like when someone puts a tip on but I've never indulged, to me its fun to see if it came in or not, anyone who makes a small wager on it would be delighted I'm sure, heavy gamblers probably wont be on here looking for tips (I hope). For a wee while last season I was throwing in my bet of the day when predicting the Celtic team and scorers, ie Starfelt to score today etc, never backed any of them and none ever came up 🀣🀣🀣

Anyhoo tip away mate. H.H
Wtf? Who you saying " are you still making friends"?

I've been oan here for...πŸ˜…

My brothers accountant had called up to let him know how his disagreement with the tax man was going ,my wee maw was closing up the business and took the call accountant was a right good tim and told her he had a tip if my brother fancied a flutter

Cue the old dear clearing the tills and heading to the bookies ,she told the cleaners and ma sister to get on it

it won by 3 clear lengths :LOL: even made the front page of the Record ,seems like every accountant was on it ,,,,,my brother asks where's the takings ,,wee maw ,,put the lot on a horse ,,,,,how much ,,,,,Β£2k,,,,ffs whit ?

Don't worry a picked up Β£8k off the hun in the bookies :LOL: i'd to scrape him off the floor first ,,,, she said the cleaners had cancelled the trip to Blackpool and instead going to spain they'd went all in

Members online

Latest posts

Back