And Hes came from far away
Hes came to manage the bhoys in green
And play the celtic wayπŸ€
He will play you if you're good enough
He'll go with 3 up top
He is Ange Postacoglou
And we're going to win the lot........
Ooooooh hes Ange postacoglou..🎼.repeat above haha .🎼

Anyone with any better lines or even a better song for our new commander and chief lets hear it or see itπŸ€πŸ‘
Haha nice one Craigc but I think I might have a problem getting my tongue to sing the ' Postacoglou' bit after a few pints πŸ€ͺ
Welcome to the noise HH ☘

To the tune of Daisy, Daisy

🎼 Ange, Ange,
Give us your answer to,
How you'll slaughter,
The bastards that play in blue

He comes from the aussie outback,
To show that Celtic are back,

But he'll look sweet,
As slippy retreats,
With his bastards that plays in blue 🎼
To the tune of Daisy, Daisy

🎼 Ange, Ange,
Give us your answer to,
How you'll slaughter,
The bastards that play in blue

He comes from the aussie outback,
To show that Celtic are back,

But he'll look sweet,
As slippy retreats,
With his bastards that plays in blue 🎼
That's the spirit john no I just want to try get our support behind him the broadsheet dont want us back they will drive as much negative pieces they can we can do special things when all together compare Lennon (bringing back the thunder) and lennon scrambling to keep his head above water last year stark difference's and I believe if we get behind this guy and the board back him he will deliver.....πŸ‘πŸ‘ cheers for chiming in with a song too HH

Dont know about prolific just buzzing about my club or our club for the 1st time in ages and the neighbours got a few new originals while the hoover was on πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
I must say, yer fast forward for a newbie.....Ye've dived right in there.....please forgive me if I am wrong......I've seen this behaviour before, and it was, lets call him an intruder, and pasting stuff on another site, for a laff ......You may well be a true fan.....but lets say .....you have to watch like feck just noo wi aw this internet stuff......But, as I said earlier, I may be wrong.....and if I am.....Welcome to the Noise .......

Back