From Dermot Desmond so far away
Please Postocoglou look and see
If Dermot's paid the signing on fee

We've been standing here waiting, Postocoglou
So patiently, for just a hint, or even a rumour
That your going to sign a player or three

Postocoglou (Postocoglou look and see)
Is there a giro in your bag for me?
Postocoglou (why's it been a very long time)
Are we gonna get a number 9?

😅🤣🤣 love the inspector gadget theme mate you gotta sniff those little intruders out I agree with that,👍 I apologise if my forward approach has you wondering if I'm a craig white double agent and I welcome any water boarding C.I.A style let me know a time and place I'll bring my speedos 🤣but before we tar me with chicken feathers can I just say that my older brother is on here he is why I came here for a discussion and giggle with fellow comrades cairnsybhoy79 with the wee white staff that is my older bro. I hope this quells and suspicion but I know how these interwebs trolls work so I'm not here ripping my tights about it fire away with any questions you want god bless 🍀cheers for the giggle

I must say, yer fast forward for a newbie.....Ye've dived right in there.....please forgive me if I am wrong......I've seen this behaviour before, and it was, lets call him an intruder, and pasting stuff on another site, for a laff ......You may well be a true fan.....but lets say .....you have to watch like feck just noo wi aw this internet stuff......But, as I said earlier, I may be wrong.....and if I am.....Welcome to the Noise .......
🤣🤣love the inspector gadget theme mate you gotta sniff those little intruders out I agree with that,👍 I apologise if my forward approach has you wondering if I'm a craig white double agent and I welcome any water boarding C.I.A style let me know a time and place I'll bring my speedos 🤣but before we tar me with chicken feathers can I just say that my older brother is on here he is why I came here for a discussion and giggle with fellow comrades cairnsybhoy79 with the wee white staff that is my older bro. I hope this quells and suspicion but I know how these interwebs trolls work so I'm not here ripping my tights about it fire away with any questions you want god bless 🍀cheers for the giggle

I must say, yer fast forward for a newbie.....Ye've dived right in there.....please forgive me if I am wrong......I've seen this behaviour before, and it was, lets call him an intruder, and pasting stuff on another site, for a laff ......You may well be a true fan.....but lets say .....you have to watch like feck just noo wi aw this internet stuff......But, as I said earlier, I may be wrong.....and if I am.....Welcome to the Noise .......
He's Cairnsybhoy's brother, lennono so he was frisked before he got in.

There must be some word today
From Dermot Desmond so far away
Please Postocoglou look and see
If Dermot's paid the signing on fee

We've been standing here waiting, Postocoglou
So patiently, for just a hint, or even a rumour
That your going to sign a player or three

Postocoglou (Postocoglou look and see)
Is there a giro in your bag for me?
Postocoglou (why's it been a very long time)
Are we gonna get a number 9?

Needs work SP lol

Members online

Latest posts

Back