the new year derby

Aye stop fans goin to the game its a great idea a big open air stadium but that's not good enuf so we're gonny shut the stadiums down so u can go to ur local boozers and watch it instead in cramped conditions but it will be ok because everybody will have a vaccine passport to enter the pub🤔

Honestly what a load of nonsense there is being posted on this topic. IF a decision to play behind closed doors IS taken it will be based on nothing more than public safety.
Taken just to give sevco a wee chance ? REALLY ? We are perfectly capable of beating them, closed doors or not. Also have to say, we're getting ahead of ourselves, there are points up for grabs and if we're to keep pressure on sevco we have to win them. ALL OF THEM.

Games against Hibs and Sevco will be cancelled and re-arranged, maybe St Johnstone on Boxing Day as well.
Its more dangerous having supporters gathering in houses to watch games than it is to let 60k of them attend, even taking transport into account.

Shutdown in large crowds, so unless SFA/SPFL Bring forward winter break, every game after 26th will be behind closed doors. Ya fu kin basturd was looking forward tae 2nd Jan match. Not Scottish Govs fault, but covid.

STAY SAFE
Aye sure TT you could say it's not the Scottish government's fault but imo this is a case of shutting the stables once the horse has bolted how long have we known about omicron? Why the wait until now? I'm not saying this is aimed at our club though nothing would surprise me, weve seen many big events and games go ahead to cut this to 500 is laughable when really action if action was to be taken shouldve been taken long ago HH

ffs thats 1 person for every 130 seats

i'm all for public safety but thats too far

i'd rather they cancelled it or had nobody
this is a fucking joke
again i'm all for public safety

but mix freely in houses and pubs
watch the games in pubs

what happened to being outside is far better than being inside

mixed messages discourage people from following rules

Back