the new year derby

Granted @the Xmas bit but u canny ask the virus to stop infecting just cause Xmas is coming its the picking and choosing the half measures that are just bullshit most of the county are atleast double vaxxed I think people are expecting to never to get not well again....fingers crossed but the death rate looks to have dropped so wee can only assume the vaccines are working but we still do shit like this fact of the matter Is we canny save everybody and we canny go thru this every year covid wants to rear it fucking heed either

A wee footnote...I'm obviously not in Scotland but from chatter , I've heard that there are a shed load of folk, un vaccinated, without tests, (possibly) infected just going out and going to matches anyway with the help of borrowed or fake certification...not only is that selfish but it has not helped matters and maybe some anger should be thrown in their direction?

A wee footnote...I'm obviously not in Scotland but from chatter , I've heard that there are a shed load of folk, in vaccinated, without tests, (possibly) infected just going out and going to matches anyway with the help of borrowed or fake certification...not only is that selfish but it has not helped matters and maybe some anger should be thrown in their direction?
Noo that is pish if true and u know wot it does not surprise me I cud have done that got my cousins passport and just went not giving a fuck being unvaxxed I've stayed away from parkhead ots all well and good talking about the greater good but wen it comes done to individuals people tend to be quite selfish

Damned if she does damned if she doesn't
Oot oan her arse hopefully next time elections come around many folk wont forget the illogical approach taken and how decisions taken seemingly affect our club more than any other., intended or not Celtic are once again the biggest losers from this omicron was present for the cup final and semi final but no action was taken. Perhaps the sight of Celtic winning trophies , fans with pyrotechnics and enjoying ourselves is simply too much to take for some

Back