The Noise and it's members...

This is but one of the many things I love about this forum , genuinely class gesture from the godfather of the noise. If it's not making me laugh and I mean big oot loud belly laughs , its pulling at my heartstrings the next. Brilliant and I'm so glad i found it , ( i found it) through wee Ryan 118 on YouTube and I fn hate that site now , he starts by WELCOME TO TODAYS SHOW AND... .ADVERT 1/15...for a bloody 10 minute rabble of nonsense. I can give the wee guy some slack as hes very young, student and trying to make a few bob. Nothing wrong with that . The rest is bs though but thank the heavens I found this, my other half is not so impressed with it as I'm not supposed to be in a relationship with my phone but she understands when I stop , turn to her and say " see Celtic btw ..." and then the noise has her blessing ๐Ÿ˜‚

MD you my dear friend surpasses all human kindness. I am very very proud to call you a friend. Michael I know that you have your ups and downs, but you are always thinking of others. I salute you Michael and I will say this you are the best of the best. God bless you Michael Duffy you have a special place in God's heart. There is a place in heaven for you that there is no doubt. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

MD you my dear friend surpasses all human kindness. I am very very proud to call you a friend. Michael I know that you have your ups and downs, but you are always thinking of others. I salute you Michael and I will say this you are the best of the best. God bless you Michael Duffy you have a special place in God's heart. There is a place in heaven for you that there is no doubt. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™
Michael, the outpouring of love and affection towards you, on the Noise, for your act of kindness & generosity for our Liliana, is truly well deserved
You are welcome in my company any time
I only wish I could say this in person
You will never walk alone my friend

HH

Back