The objects thrown at Joe Hart and corner takers at Ibrox.

We are a mixed bag.
In my experience some hun ladies of the prod persuasion enjoy the light hearted patter, the better looks, creative nature and all round better cunt aurora we tend to give off.

Worked for my old man.
Cant say it lasts forever, nothing does haha

As a product of said love and hate. Never an issue apart from auld grannies on the wings.

Side imagination note..

What a dust up that would of been, gran V grannie. 5 of the best each side, nae chibs, neutral venue...

Tearing up some coffee morning.

The local Isa's whipping out bike chains from knitting baskets. So not to be left out

...i digress. Half canned chuckling

Im going to sleep with that image in my heed

All the trash talk was always about scones. As a kid taken to a coffee morning me and my brothers were force fed hunners and looked at...for response.

Thinking back the auld yins were chipping in saying "gee the poor laddie some ginger if yer feedin him a plate ay dust"

Class

Keep editing this post but I remember my grans mob going mental because one of the women, they weren't mates with, had been to Italy and came back with a massive jar of boozy fruit. Her scones were magic.
My papa kept on about it and my gran sent him up to the room to watch his races

Warmest moments of my 20s were watching my gran and papa watch still game. Turned them into kids

Hahahahaha
STILL GAME
I was back home when my mate brought out the original theatre version, the one where they talk about all the women they'd screwed over the years
Funny ? I nearly choked on my beer watching that "SOUTH AFRICA !!!"
My Granda was a Prod and followed the Morton, used to take me to Cappielow as wee boy to watch the mighty 'Ton'
My granny was a Catholic, and in the Ancient Order of Hibernians, religion was never an issue in our family and still isn't today
At the one hour mark, there's the bit I mentioned...if anyone hasn't seen it, it's worth watching the whole show
Oh, and before anyone mentions it's on the wrong thread...
CELTIC !!! CELTIC !!! CELTIC !!!

Members online

Latest posts

Back