The objects thrown at Joe Hart and corner takers at Ibrox.

Does anyone hate protestants? I know I don't and I'm pretty sure everyone on this site doesn't. Or indeed hate any religion.
Certainly not, I've married 2 of them. 👰💔❤️👰.

Religion is not everyone's cup of tea though, I've been on both sides here, brought up a Catholic and as a adult a reasonably regular attender, however there is some aspects of my religion I struggle with, and although I pray in moments of reflection I no longer attend mass.

One thing that on a personal level puzzles me is the idea that if you miss mass you are commiting a sin, thats just minor obviously but it does lead to other questions.

Can you pick and choose what parts you believe in, I dont know to be honest, but I class myself as Catholic although I disagree with some of the churches teachings, but thats for another day and perhaps another blog to be fair.

But hatred of anything religion or otherwise to me is a weakness on the individual that hates, my opinion only folks so dont hate me for it. 😉

There is something no one has mentioned today. That is the amount of plastic bottles, cups and screwed up paper thrown at Hart and Celtic players during the game yesterday. Now you might say, 'aw it's only plastic and paper' but how do the players know that? One of them could easily be a glass half bottle smuggled in. I saw Turnbull take a corner in the 2nd half yesterday where someone was trying as best as the could to hit him with a flag and missiles rained down on him as he took said corner. Did it affect him ? Dead right it did, he massively overhit it clearing everyone. It clearly affected him as he took a free kick in a good position shortly afterwards, the one he passed straight to their 'keeper. That led to the kick out from the goalie which eventually led to their goal.
How is there no mention of this today, where were the stewards or police? Will it take a direct hit to the head by a proper glass bottle before anything is done? It seems so.

I mentioned it during the game thread they actually had to get groundsman to run on an clear the area while the play was up our end
Looking at Turnbull taking the corner I'm sure there was at least one coin thrown so they must have got their giro's early.
It goes past him and he appears to have stepped back away from the stuff being thrown

I mentioned it during the game thread they actually had to get groundsman to run on an clear the area while the play was up our end
Looking at Turnbull taking the corner I'm sure there was at least one coin thrown so they must have got their giro's early.
It goes past him and he appears to have stepped back away from the stuff being thrown
If someone doesn't do something about this now it's just going to get worse. I wonder if it was in the ref's report.

Giros ?
Stolen charity box more like
Unbelievable that in this day and age, morons think of doing this at a football match
Even more incredible, that the governing bodies don't take action against the club involved, at their ground, their own support, they have a duty of care to the players of both clubs
Sanctions against them should be brought to bear (bear...??...that seems to be a recurring theme)
Saw the guy with the flag flapping away at turnbull, and stuff landing all around him, rattled the Bhoys for sure
The Cauldron of Hate in full voice
Bastards

Religion is not everyone's cup of tea though, I've been on both sides here, brought up a Catholic and as a adult a reasonably regular attender, however there is some aspects of my religion I struggle with, and although I pray in moments of reflection I no longer attend mass.

One thing that on a personal level puzzles me is the idea that if you miss mass you are commiting a sin, thats just minor obviously but it does lead to other questions.

Can you pick and choose what parts you believe in, I dont know to be honest, but I class myself as Catholic although I disagree with some of the churches teachings, but thats for another day and perhaps another blog to be fair.

But hatred of anything religion or otherwise to me is a weakness on the individual that hates, my opinion only folks so dont hate me for it. 😉
Religion is what it is. You either believe in God or you don't. It's a personal trait between God and the individual. Picking parts of religion teachings and disregarding the ones you don't agree with, is imho disrespectful to the religion concerned. Personally I believe in God and respect all those who are religious and all thos who are not. Live and let live respect your fellow man and you'll be doing just fine.

I seen that also we seen a match in the epl a few seasons ago were the ball deflected of a beech ball and went into the net all the rolled up paper was thrown in front of Joe harts goal I think the match should have been stopped and restarted once they have been moved thier must be some rule some were to cover this.
There is the ref should have stopped the game then got the 4th official to arrange to clear the pitch and had a announcement warning anyone throwing items onto the pitch will be removed from the ground

he knew if he carried out that action the SFA would have to be involved after which he would never get a top game again,self preservation, don’t think we will hear anymore about it they can’t blame other supporters as there weren’t any so they will ignore it and let it die

There is the ref should have stopped the game then got the 4th official to arrange to clear the pitch and had a announcement warning anyone throwing items onto the pitch will be removed from the ground

he knew if he carried out that action the SFA would have to be involved after which he would never get a top game again,self preservation, don’t think we will hear anymore about it they can’t blame other supporters as there weren’t any so they will ignore it and let it die
That's right digger he wouldn't get another game in the top flight..it's like when a pilot thinks he seen a UFO he say nothing incase he's thought to be unstable or drunk or on drugs and then grounded.he would be better off saying he seen a UFO in ibrox than mention objects being thrown at any player by sevco supporter's.

Id say all religious books are down to the interpretation of the reader and that interpretation is greatly influenced by their culture and upbringing
so take from it what resonates with you ,whatever brings a person comfort or the strength to get through life,the rituals and rules of all religions have been formed I’d say by people who have had their own personal agendas/angle or view over centuries and many of them seem out of place today,the worlds a different place to when Jesus and Mohamed were claimed to be kicking about so I don’t see how anyone’s could take it all onboard,personally I think a belief,any belief is nothing more than an idea or a thought or a collection of ideas that someone has came to accept as the truth in their world view so whatever helps to get you through the day is fine it up to the individual because its all only going on inside their own heads.

There is something no one has mentioned today. That is the amount of plastic bottles, cups and screwed up paper thrown at Hart and Celtic players during the game yesterday. Now you might say, 'aw it's only plastic and paper' but how do the players know that? One of them could easily be a glass half bottle smuggled in. I saw Turnbull take a corner in the 2nd half yesterday where someone was trying as best as the could to hit him with a flag and missiles rained down on him as he took said corner. Did it affect him ? Dead right it did, he massively overhit it clearing everyone. It clearly affected him as he took a free kick in a good position shortly afterwards, the one he passed straight to their 'keeper. That led to the kick out from the goalie which eventually led to their goal.
How is there no mention of this today, where were the stewards or police? Will it take a direct hit to the head by a proper glass bottle before anything is done? It seems so.
I think you will find if you look closely at the rubbish you will see it was actually confetti shares blowing around the stadium as there is now that many that the hordes have run out of storage even the paper cups are made from them now

Does anyone hate protestants? I know I don't and I'm pretty sure everyone on this site doesn't. Or indeed hate any religion.
I was brought up a prod till I binned it in my early teens as soon as I got a say on how I spent Sunday mornings and it wasn’t at fucking BB bible class I don’t hate any religion but I’ve no time for it either, I couldn’t care less what people believe in apart from the pricks come chapping at ma door wi their pish but apart from them live and let live we are all just passing through

The refs supervisors sitting in the stand and the head of the refs wullie young is rooted in that box ,so from the ref up that's 6 folk all seen and heard feck all

One of my mates threw a pie at Davie Cooper years ago at fir park when he was taking a corner..he picked it up and took a bite out it 🤣🤣
That's a belter mate
Back in the days of banter and that was a good thing
I remember during a Celtic v Rangers game, Tommy Gemmell about to take a throw in, and a beer bottle landed right beside him
He stopped his run up, picked it up, turned round, and motioned to the crowd for an opener
A great laugh, but could have been worse if he'd been struck
Another time for the Whitecaps Willie Johnston amble over to take a corner, a guy in the crowd leans over with a beer and WJ takes it, drink and when he crossed the ball they scored with a header
There's no characters in the game nowadays, or interaction with fans any more, other than when it's racist, hate filled etc
Sad really

Here's the clip:

We are a mixed bag.
In my experience some hun ladies of the prod persuasion enjoy the light hearted patter, the better looks, creative nature and all round better cunt aurora we tend to give off.

Worked for my old man.
Cant say it lasts forever, nothing does haha

As a product of said love and hate. Never an issue apart from auld grannies on the wings.

Side imagination note..

What a dust up that would of been, gran V grannie. 5 of the best each side, nae chibs, neutral venue...

Tearing up some coffee morning.

The local Isa's whipping out bike chains from knitting baskets. So not to be left out

...i digress. Half canned chuckling

Im going to sleep with that image in my heed

All the trash talk was always about scones. As a kid taken to a coffee morning me and my brothers were force fed hunners and looked at...for response.

Thinking back the auld yins were chipping in saying "gee the poor laddie some ginger if yer feedin him a plate ay dust"

Class

Keep editing this post but I remember my grans mob going mental because one of the women, they weren't mates with, had been to Italy and came back with a massive jar of boozy fruit. Her scones were magic.
My papa kept on about it and my gran sent him up to the room to watch his races

Warmest moments of my 20s were watching my gran and papa watch still game. Turned them into kids

Hahahahaha

Last edited:
the stewards are all fans ,they advertised years ago for fans to take up stewarding for the clubto save costs all they need was a gormless inbred look and access to a xxxxl high viz jkt
if there's ever a major incident at there ground they deny all knowledge as they've done before

Aye right enough.....and it's no coincidence either that the UEFA inspectors are frequently sought from Northern Ireland.....funny that...

Members online

Latest posts

Back