The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

Brown was confident and controlled in the San Siro, McGregor has the Scotland Clarke tactics stuck in his head and has not won a tackle yet drop him.
Cannot paly a midfield that has never played before. Just my opinion
|The demo people are more of a hindrance to 10 than Lenny

|Unless there is a better manager ready and willing to take the helm.

The defence are not gonna fix themselves without a manager and imo without brown on park we are weaker as team unless soro is hard as nails and can cope where all these other internationalists have bottle crashed it this season so far?

soro and turnbull

lets say they play and we lose

should lenny be sacked for caving in to demands of blokes who dont watch them train?

Brown is the captain

Stats are easy manipulated to suit

He might no be brown of 4 years ago but he still the friggin captain.

Who you think fills that void?

Do you think brown is sabotaging the 10

he is the only midfielder we have with any bite, pretty tame this season, right off boil, but who is better

do we bin the first 11 and play the dudes no playing

what if they get gubbed

will there be another protest by the so called fans who dont think thats a good plan either

wtf

bedlam

he is shocking in europe

he will be gone when time is right

he fecked it up

but he is still our only hope of 10 unless there is a frigging better plan?
Who cares if he's the captain? He's absolutely finished regardless & his presence on the park is destroying our season, he's a huge, huge reason why we're out the CL, EL & LC as well as being 11 points behind Sevco, a 35 year old footballer as limited as him in & out of possession is a massive advantage to every team we face.

Brown is most definitely sabotaging the 10, obviously not deliberately but his presence on the park is killing us as a team.

Bitton & Soro would be much better alternatives, neither have been given a single starting opportunity in the holding role this season because we have an incompetent manager who isn't strong enough to make the biggest decision that needs to be made on the park to redirect our season.

Tom Boyd was Celtic captain, dropped, Paul Lambert was captain, dropped. That's what happens when a competent, ruthless manager is in charge to benefit the team on the park.

If you can't see Brown is a huge problem in the team then there's no helping you.

Who cares if he's the captain? He's absolutely finished regardless & his presence on the park is destroying our season, he's a huge, huge reason why we're out the CL, EL & LC as well as being 11 points behind Sevco, a 35 year old footballer as limited as him in & out of possession is a massive advantage to every team we face.

Brown is most definitely sabotaging the 10, obviously not deliberately but his presence on the park is killing us as a team.

Bitton & Soro would be much better alternatives, neither have been given a single starting opportunity in the holding role this season because we have an incompetent manager who isn't strong enough to make the biggest decision that needs to be made on the park to redirect our season.

Tom Boyd was Celtic captain, dropped, Paul Lambert was captain, dropped. That's what happens when a competent, ruthless manager is in charge to benefit the team on the park.

If you can't see Brown is a huge problem in the team then there's no helping you.
no pal you have absolutely no clue about football or your a troll?

Brown is the reason we are shite?

really and if I dont agree with your utter tripe then there is no helping me.

Aye very good

ok lets bin brown who you demanding plays

no pal you have absolutely no clue about football or your a troll?

Brown is the reason we are shite?

really and if I dont agree with your utter tripe then there is no helping me.

Aye very good

ok lets bin brown who you demanding plays
Brown is 100% one of the biggest reasons why we find ourselves out the CL, EL & LC, as well as trailing Sevco by 11 points. He's not the only reason, but is definitely one of the biggest negative contributors to that.

Brown is 100% one of the biggest reasons why we find ourselves out the CL, EL & LC, as well as trailing Sevco by 11 points. He's not the only reason, but is definitely one of the biggest negative contributors to that.
according to you

who are you?

you the demo leader

brown must go as well now?

In your opinion they might, but the truth is there is no evidence of that because they've never played in that role.
Listen mate it's all about opinions and I respect yours, something needs to change.
They've never played there because Lenny isn't a strong enough manager to drop Brown & give some natural holding players a chance in that position

Why continue to play a MF that clearly isn't working? That sounds like a far worse idea to me.
Mate you are at the wind up. your midfield would be swallowed up we are not going into any game to pussy about, there is going to be dig in there this mob will arrive thinking the confidence is low. I know who i would take into the battle, Brown and Christie have bottle.

Back