The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

your talking about the 9 in a row champion captain of celtic

list his failings so far that are the reason he is the biggest contributor to downfall

Attack lenny brown and lawell

who else needs dropped?
Brown played huge roles in the conceded pens which contributed to dropped points away to Killie, Aberdeen & Hibs, I'd say that's a huge reason why we're in the mess we are currently in the league.

soro looked utter clueless in the 15 mins I seen him

no presence nothing

but you want brown dropped for dude who probably no better than brown coz if he was he would be playing much more often
What are you on about? Soro was winning tackles & passing the ball forward every time he could, did you miss his defence splitting pass to Laxalt?

Mate you are at the wind up. your midfield would be swallowed up we are not going into any game to pussy about, there is going to be dig in there this mob will arrive thinking the confidence is low. I know who i would take into the battle, Brown and Christie have bottle.
Brown & Christie have been absolutely rotten against the huns nearly every occasion they've faced them the last couple of seasons, awful suggestion imo

Who cares if he's the captain? He's absolutely finished regardless & his presence on the park is destroying our season, he's a huge, huge reason why we're out the CL, EL & LC as well as being 11 points behind Sevco, a 35 year old footballer as limited as him in & out of possession is a massive advantage to every team we face.

Brown is most definitely sabotaging the 10, obviously not deliberately but his presence on the park is killing us as a team.

Bitton & Soro would be much better alternatives, neither have been given a single starting opportunity in the holding role this season because we have an incompetent manager who isn't strong enough to make the biggest decision that needs to be made on the park to redirect our season.

Tom Boyd was Celtic captain, dropped, Paul Lambert was captain, dropped. That's what happens when a competent, ruthless manager is in charge to benefit the team on the park.

If you can't see Brown is a huge problem in the team then there's no helping you.
absolutely finished
11 points behind
his presence on the park is killing us as a team.
Brown is a huge problem

Take you dont like Scott Brown, a bit harsh on the guy. Nothing like reading a guy the riot act. Think you are at it mate.

Which is one of a million reasons Lenny should go
for no manager

thats a better plan

I suspect he will be sacked pretty soon but when there is a better plan in place

not for no plan

and besides no plan is exactly what the huns want

they want chaos

and your plan is incoherent drivel

brown no been great

but he is our captain and the main focus for every other player

when he doesn't play do we play better or worse?

oh sometimes we are rank even when he aint playing

so what's the plan

is it just anarchy

is that the plan

a fan poll to pick the team

I think it should be Turnbull

he never won nothing in his life but he better than brown

absolutely finished
11 points behind
his presence on the park is killing us as a team.
Brown is a huge problem

Take you dont like Scott Brown, a bit harsh on the guy. Nothing like reading a guy the riot act. Think you are at it mate.
You seriously think he should still be starting every week?

Back