The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

At least you admit it, but its same in every blog space is crucial so no PNG at 10/20 megapixels. Beside the data size the picture would fill your living room wall.
So now that's cleared up, why have I been verbally abused for sharing my football opinions on the team? Not once did I get personal (as in I wasn't personal first) yet I received a barrage of personal abuse?

Bayern are drawing 2 2 with Liepzig, both throwing away leads, you think they will be crticised for not defending or do you think the fans wil take in a great game with lots of goals skill mistakes and end to end not giving a fuck attacking football, imagine if Scotland was like that or indeed the EPL.

Thats up with the pigeons
A lot of stairs to climb m8
If Sean's over 40 hes not getting up that high
I used to be near up there and had to move for three reasons
My lungs couldn't take it, I needed a bag of frozen peas for my knees by time I got up er and some stain was doing my tits in
Looks like the ticket is shared by someone called Eddie
Uve pmd Fuk Aw tae me ya wee Dik but I've already told yi Al see you at Paradise🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣..Al leave u tae post SHITE fur 24 hrs Solid.. What a Fukin SAD DELUDED HUN BASTARD U REALLY ARE!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
PPV event upcoming
French Eddie 67 v Wanyama 67
The winner gets to take on Sean Tbl Tbl
My money's on Sean tbh
Riveting stuff

:rolleyes:

So now that's cleared up, why have I been verbally abused for sharing my football opinions on the team? Not once did I get personal (as in I wasn't personal first) yet I received a barrage of personal abuse?
Mmm boring cunt springs tae mind 😂😂outa his face oan spinach fuckin Popeye

But with the greatest respect and no offense intended you are an annoying wee cunt so its understandable.
I didn't once get personal in my footballing criticism of Lenny & Brown, I put my footballing opinions across as to why I feel they're a big part of the problem this season. To receive personal abuse for giving out footballing opinions is a disgrace.

At least when the fans go back and are having to endure the shit football on show they can watch wanayama and Sean kicking the shit out of each other....every cloud.
Good to have you back Lubo
Hope you're doing well, and you're enjoying being spoiled by your girls
Stay away from they bad boys, apparently, there's going to be a rumble in the jungle
Watch out for flying handbags mate

HH

I didn't once get personal in my footballing criticism of Lenny & Brown, I put my footballing opinions across as to why I feel they're a big part of the problem this season. To receive personal abuse for giving out footballing opinions is a disgrace.
Btw this is an example of being.....
An annoying wee cunt! 🙄

Victor
You were on here for long enough with your opinions and there was no hassle. Plenty in agreement with them. I’ve no had time to find out what happened last night but something changed clearly. What I don’t know

Good to have you back Lubo
Hope you're doing well, and you're enjoying being spoiled by your girls
Stay away from they bad boys, apparently, there's going to be a rumble in the jungle
Watch out for flying handbags mate

HH

Thanks Dill, FYI, if you want to chat about tomorrow's game there's a nice we thread ive started. We can discuss tactics, formation and line up. Even predict a score if you want but please please please for the love of God. Dont mention dropping brown. Infact on the thread brown will only be referred to he who must not be named

Members online

Latest posts

Back