The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

So now that's cleared up, why have I been verbally abused for sharing my football opinions on the team? Not once did I get personal (as in I wasn't personal first) yet I received a barrage of personal abuse?
There's the arrogance as well. You rock up after 5 minutes and blast off about something we've all been discussing for a good bit of time.

But fuck no........juco box James is the first and last word on Celtic because he has the data to prove it.

Data did'nae win 9 successive titles, players like Scott Brown did that. He might not be at the peak of his powers, but if I was getting the choice o' getting the twattery knocked oot is by you or Broonie - I'll choose the hands that look like they've spent a lifetime in fairy liquid and moisturiser to TRY and do the beating.

In fairness, I might just hae a massive aneurysm wie all the laughing I'd be doing while you were slapping me senseless.

This is what happens when you take a day or 2 off and work furra cooncil. A miss another rammy an it’s no Tyronannicalhunosaurus gettin it ah the guid auld days.
anyhoo we ur playing the morra so
Going fur 3-1 it’ll happen I just feel it in ma water. Or it’s an infection
Mon the Hoops

HH 🍀

Fuck sake jam!!!! Put it on the bloody match thread will you. My backs getting sore trying to hold it up there!!!!

And you out your arse
4sMHKj5.jpg

Back