The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

Read what I said shit for brains. You googled occupied six counties. You are a fake wee prick who I would take great pleasure in kicking the fuck out of. Infact my ten year old would kick the fuck out of ye because you are nothin but a wee shitebag hidin behind a fake name. Edendork my hole. Why don't ye tell us the one about where ye were when Celtic stopped the huns doin the 10.... everyone knows where they were that day and of course you distinctly remember, because you were with a girl that day. Of course ye were, she was your fuckin babysitter rubbin Vaseline into your wee nappy rashed arse .....
i take it your still mixed up about the tyrone fellas loyalties dead guy

i canni take the phrase square sausage, its fucking wrong
When I moved to England at first I went to a snack bar in Essex and asked the bird for 2 rolls in square sausage.
"You wat love?"
I assumed it was just the usual language barrier so slowly repeated - 2 rolls in square sausage!
"You mean a sausage bap love??"
Aye whatever just fucking feed me, never been so disappointed, big floury bap with shitey links in it.
Went for 6 months without a square sausage, until I had the bright idea of getting my maw to post me them! Once a month I'd get a shoe box delivered with square sausage, haggis, black pudding!
😹

Back