The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

Nope. I only ever had a white pudding when I was in Banchory for a long weekend. Come to think of it, I had more that one white pudding that weekend. 🤭
Want to see my mealie cock, Shammy?

That wee doo flies like the wind

So do you guys get White Puddings or Mealie Puddings? I can't remember seeing them in the chippers in Glasgow.
Definitely a mealie puddin, BB, but I don't think they eat it south of Tayport.

That sounds shite mate, I'll have two! 😹
They are brilliant. And are phenomenal at soaking up alcohol if you are out on an all day sesh (assuming you are not a jessie and are ignoring the "eating is cheating" rule). You need to be like Shammy and get a couple of white puddings into you - I think that is actually on the welcome sign as you drive into Banchory!

Last edited:
They are brilliant. And are phenomenal at soaking up alcohol if you are out on an sll day sesh (assuming you are not a jessie and are ignoring the "eating is cheating" rule). You need to be like Shammy and get a couple of white puddings into you - I think that is actually on the welcome sign as you drive into Banchory!
I actually hardly drink at all mate.

Sorry that's a fucking lie, my names Hoopy and I'm an alcoholic.

Feel better now, let's have another! 😹

When I moved to England at first I went to a snack bar in Essex and asked the bird for 2 rolls in square sausage.
"You wat love?"
I assumed it was just the usual language barrier so slowly repeated - 2 rolls in square sausage!
"You mean a sausage bap love??"
Aye whatever just fucking feed me, never been so disappointed, big floury bap with shitey links in it.
Went for 6 months without a square sausage, until I had the bright idea of getting my maw to post me them! Once a month I'd get a shoe box delivered with square sausage, haggis, black pudding!
😹
i mind being in glasgow and the lassies like, slice .... WTF

Back