The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

Apparently I’m not from Tyrone, according to your mates.
I know a lot of people from Tyrone and never heard any of them use the term 'mate'. Not even the ones that went to college in Belfast. Mebbe they do it up round Strabane because of the Derry influence but sure Coalisland is nowhere near Strabane.

What a remark to make about a past soul,regardless of his lifestyle you should never mock the dead unless it's that other Glasgow team that died in 2012, embarrassed for your folks that you would make such a remark
Everyone gets exemption from being 'mocked' when they die? Thatcher, Paisley, Hitler, Stalin and millions of other tyrants and their henchmen would challenge your hypothesis.

Jesus, I was using mate in a sarcastic way. Ffs.
And there was me thinking we were becoming cairde.
So if you know Coalisland you'll know there's 2 Tyronemen from not far from there playing in the SPFL. do you know who they are and where they are from?

Fkd if I know. I only follow Celtic. Enlighten me. If you’re from Coalisland you’ll certainly know the famous artist type guy who lives just between Brackaville and newmills. He has a wooden leg. If you don’t know who I’m talking about you never lived in Coalisland.

Fkd if I know. I only follow Celtic. Enlighten me. If you’re from Coalisland you’ll certainly know the famous artist type guy who lives just between Brackaville and newmills. He has a wooden leg. If you don’t know who I’m talking about you never lived in Coalisland.
is it long brown John Silver?

is that you Jif

follow follow Celtic?

do you have a tv

One of them used to play for Celtic and I never claimed to have ever lived in Coalisland, said I rarely frequent the place. Ulster Fleadh might have been the last time I was there.

Everyone gets exemption from being 'mocked' when they die? Thatcher, Paisley, Hitler, Stalin and millions of other tyrants and their henchmen would challenge your hypothesis.
Don't think George Best should be taken into this fold,He might have been many things but do not think He was ever a tyrant

Members online

Latest posts

Back