The old match thread (hijacked) Now just another Brown thread

Oh,
Definitely not from Coalisland after missing that open goal.
oh this was a subtle snooker reference etc due to Dennis’ links to Girvan’s snooker hall in Coalisland - the one just above Island Taxis and the garnent repair shop...just across from the new flats at the bottom of Plater’s hill, not far from where the guy does the outlandish Xmas decorations outside his house - that club you mean?

I'll ask you again.... Why are you posting on a Celtic forum when you are so anti Celtic?
its cause he is narcissistically needing attention

just like his clone monikers who he tries to pretend isn't him

its an attention thing

Any attention is good attention for he/she ego

the more mess they create and when I say they I mean dissassociative disorder 1 he/she/it then they get more attention

its a TGM thing

janus

the buzz of telling lies

Oh,

oh this was a subtle snooker reference etc due to Dennis’ links to Girvan’s snooker hall in Coalisland - the one just above Island Taxis and the garnent repair shop...just across from the new flats at the bottom of Plater’s hill, not far from where the guy does the outlandish Xmas decorations outside his house - that club you mean?
Answer the question I asked you

Oh,

Naw I meant thon time he bate Steve Davis in the world finals

The overrated dead alcoholic, what about him?
What a remark to make about a past soul,regardless of his lifestyle you should never mock the dead unless it's that other Glasgow team that died in 2012, embarrassed for your folks that you would make such a remark

Back