The parkhead mole

Anybody know the terms of Congerton’s contact?

"As head of scouting you are expected to lead a team in searching out the best talent available to Celtic....or not...whatever.
You will be paid £......... annually for this job, even if you do or achieve absolutely nothing while in your post.
You will be expected to contact the Celtic board and manager with any new players you come across so that we may evaluate said player. (If you cant be bothered actually looking then just give us a few SPL players names that you think sounds exotic and we will have a look)
Failing in your duty to unearth new talent will result in absolutely no consequence to your position at the club, infact just have a chat with Peter as his son works at city and can arrange a few loans.
You are free to speak to any EPL club should you wish to leave and Celtic are happy for you to use your salary and position to get a better contract elsewhere.
We know you will follow Brendan should he chose to jump ship at the first sign of more money but we will be happy to keep you on at the club on full pay (for doing nothing) until you can negotiate a better contract at what ever mid table club he ends up at."

Sign................

At a quick glance this nonsensical situation has happened in 7 of the last 10 seasons. Is it Argentina where it is your points tally over 3 seasons that decides your final position? Now that really is bizarre!
There's also Belgium whose split is the most confusing I've come across have a Google at the Belgian league see for yourselves it's utter nonsense evenmore so than ours hard to believe but true all the same

There's also Belgium whose split is the most confusing I've come across have a Google at the Belgian league see for yourselves it's utter nonsense evenmore so than ours hard to believe but true all the same
Yeah winter I was looking the other week and gave up. ?

Back