The Political Thread

TT I really worry for you. Are on the right site,
Try follow follow I think you might get more likes
why do you worry for me? Is it because you dont believe in freedom of speech? or maybe you like promoting false agendas?

Thats was never in celtics way

you have a particular beef with any f my points then pick em out

Nobody caused the flow of blood more than your English empire, in over 100 different countries.
We know your upset by losing your Queen but you got another one.
im upset that celtic fans feel need to put up bizzarre posters in foreign countries when someone dies.

its sick

306970201_8061931653879225_917051829864789453_n.jpg

why do you worry for me? Is it because you dont believe in freedom of speech? or maybe you like promoting false agendas?

Thats was never in celtics way

you have a particular beef with any f my points then pick em out
We believe in freedom of speech, but we get harassed & arrested when we tried to exercise that democratic freedom in protest against a old woman who sat on a kingdom that raped and pillaged the wealth of over a 100 countries in her 70 years.
It would be immoral not to protest & shine light on the TRUTH about her reign.

im upset that celtic fans feel need to put up bizzarre posters in foreign countries when someone dies.

its sick
What the english empire did to the poor natives IS SICK.
When the english were finally forced out of Idina 1947 (against Churchills will) only 12% were educated, Now it is over 80% and rising.
Even you cannot defend the undefendable & I'm proud of my Celtic family pointing that out who they really are HH

Dont label me with your false bollocks

The political shite aimed during funeral at any family is disgusting and tarnishing Celtic FC with select polical bullshite is contempible as is your false accusations against me.

We are a club open to all faiths and cultures not the select choice of some headcases like yourself with false accusations based on reinterpretations

i repeat again i vote republican

But i dont publically tarnish club by attacking other peoples cultural choices especially since they vote for that structure
I equally condemn the Spanish inequation & other crimes against humanity.
All empires including the english empire that I have trying (unsuccessfully) point out to you.
Don't listed to anybody else, you just stay in your own we world.
With a name like Tarzan Trump I have no doubt you vote for the US Republican party.

Back