The Political Thread

I've no interest in executions of any nature; whether at mass, church, mosque, synagogue, coven etc.
You feart to express your version of republic. you used to love telling everybody all about lining people up too and the geological value of blown up rock

You feart to express your version of republic. you used to love telling everybody all about lining people up too and the geological value of blown up rock
Germany, France, Austria, USA, (part of) Ireland, Switzerland, Portugal, Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia, Brazil, South Korea, Dominican Republic and Italy for example are all republics with democratically elected governments.
They are progressive to varying degrees but any country which has abandoned or expelled medieval concepts such as monarchy in place of more progressive political concepts can be classed as a republic.
My version of a republic is one in which all citizens have equal rights and opportunities regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, belief system or lack thereof. Few, if any, republics have managed to achieve this thus far but progress is a dynamic process and I have hope yet that humanity will evolve to see beyond the mechanisms by which the corrupt keep the masses divided.

306492146_860794918218693_8724664947611002992_n.jpg

Germany, France, Austria, USA, (part of) Ireland, Switzerland, Portugal, Poland, Czech Republic, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia, Brazil, South Korea, Dominican Republic and Italy for example are all republics with democratically elected governments.
They are progressive to varying degrees but any country which has abandoned or expelled medieval concepts such as monarchy in place of more progressive political concepts can be classed as a republic.
My version of a republic is one in which all citizens have equal rights and opportunities regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, belief system or lack thereof. Few, if any, republics have managed to achieve this thus far but progress is a dynamic process and I have hope yet that humanity will evolve to see beyond the mechanisms by which the corrupt keep the masses divided.
thats no really what you believe though is it?

Your a robbespierre man surely? No bottom jaw to explain why they shot it off?

Ok now that we are a progresive republic with equality and fraternity at its core can you explain why you became a nutcase mr robbespierre?

seems your no saying much robbo

guilotine for you too mate. your republic with the 10 day week is not cutting it and well your defence of no jaw is just no cutting it in our friendly progressive republic

off with his head.

Aye your right though. its the old ways that are evil. even if they are voted into effect by electorate. they must be replaced with the progressive future

I vote republic btw

I just fear the likes of the headcases turning it into the bloodbath like they did in every country so far and your confessions of a Celtic druid in the style of Eric the idle

suggest you love a bit of blood with your republic just like the emperors always did

Ah 'whataboutery', the favoured refuge of our orange neighbours.
I've not really studied the Spanish Civil War much beyond Christy Moore.

the what about im askng is did you no think it was beautiful and progressive to line up the religious and execute them into mass graves dug jus for the occasion.

Id be very surprised if it didnt tickle your flute fingers like your other orange leanings

a catholic getting shot into a hole is progressive in an orange kind of way surely?

but it was all for the republic and freedom and equality

Tell them to 'intercept' that fucker that shot that wee lassie in Liverpool. Useless cunts are only after easy targets like motorists.
whit chance huv the police got mate, they are met, wil a wall of silence, even the intended target of the shooting that lives in the same house as the wee girl won’t give them any information, 😡 in the weeks after it they carried out 40-50 police raids/warrants, sad as it is the underworld gangsters, drug lords just see the wee lassie as collateral damage 🤷‍♂️

Is the democratic republic of north Korea better option than constitutional monarchy? or is it just as bad?

Was the reign of terror in france better than reign of Louis 16th?
Was weimar republic better than Kaiser?

Was the russian revolution good for poor people in Russia?

Was the democratic republic of East germany better than than West german republic.

Notice 1 thing the atheistic republics have been much more likely to put you in prison for nonsense and more likely to curtail freedom of speech than any constitutional monachy ever did.
TT I really worry for you. Are on the right site,
Try follow follow I think you might get more likes

thats no really what you believe though is it?

Your a robbespierre man surely? No bottom jaw to explain why they shot it off?

Ok now that we are a progresive republic with equality and fraternity at its core can you explain why you became a nutcase mr robbespierre?

seems your no saying much robbo

guilotine for you too mate. your republic with the 10 day week is not cutting it and well your defence of no jaw is just no cutting it in our friendly progressive republic

off with his head.

Aye your right though. its the old ways that are evil. even if they are voted into effect by electorate. they must be replaced with the progressive future

I vote republic btw

I just fear the likes of the headcases turning it into the bloodbath like they did in every country so far and your confessions of a Celtic druid in the style of Eric the idle

suggest you love a bit of blood with your republic just like the emperors always did
Nobody caused the flow of blood more than your English empire, in over 100 different countries.
We know your upset by losing your Queen but you got another one.

whit chance huv the police got mate, they are met, wil a wall of silence, even the intended target of the shooting that lives in the same house as the wee girl won’t give them any information, 😡 in the weeks after it they carried out 40-50 police raids/warrants, sad as it is the underworld gangsters, drug lords just see the wee lassie as collateral damage 🤷‍♂️
Think that was the point, useless bastards. Without informers they basically are screwed, and herwe lies the problem, if they got off their arses and policed areas they would grow up in amongst the street and would know how to operate. Last time I seen a beat Police he was directing traffic. know your enemys and know the people and do what you are paid do. IMO.

Nobody caused the flow of blood more than your English empire, in over 100 different countries.
We know your upset by losing your Queen but you got another one.
Dont label me with your false bollocks

The political shite aimed during funeral at any family is disgusting and tarnishing Celtic FC with select polical bullshite is contempible as is your false accusations against me.

We are a club open to all faiths and cultures not the select choice of some headcases like yourself with false accusations based on reinterpretations

i repeat again i vote republican

But i dont publically tarnish club by attacking other peoples cultural choices especially since they vote for that structure

Back