The Quisling

Could have been a Celtic legend , will he regret the way he left us , probably not , at least we have a real Celtic man in charge
Cash is that other guys main motivation me thinks.
Lenny played in big euro games, the other guy read about them in a coaching manual.
You cannot coach big game experience ye have to live it like Neil Lennon has. He knows from his playing days what is required away from home in Europe.

It's hard to make any kind of defence for him when he solicits a publication which is a partisan platform with an anti-Celtic agenda.

I'm puzzled as to how he thinks that this will improve his image among our support and I'm even more puzzled as to why he would even care?

If there were underlying reasons as to why he left Celtic the way he did, then that might cast a more sympathetic light, but in bemoaning his treatment by Celtic fans, then he only comes across as more egotistical and self-publicising than we already thought he was.

Just get on with your life, Brendan
Big man I think you've hit the nail on the head with your last sentence.... He fuckin can't get on with his life, he knows he made a cunt of himself and after last nights result he'll be fuckin fumin. This man is a fuckin horrible excuse for a human being. You're talkin about a horrible fucker that cheated on his wife and then followed her on holidays and booked into the villa next fuckin door with his new bit a fluff just to rub her nose in it. And that's only the tip of the iceberg. I can't stand the smarmy wee bastard...
Good riddance ye wee fuckin oompah loompah bastard....

It's like a bloke leaving his wife for what he perceives as something much more suited to his status as he get a bit older. Once gone he feels some guilt and initially wants forgiveness, but even that's not enough, he wants the first wife to continue to love him, pine for him, more than any other even when she has moved on too, is settled, happy and doesn't require or solicit any further contact.

SP is spot on as ever. Move on Brendan, we all have.

Life is a series of choices, we all get that. You made yours and I've always been fine with that, I get it. Next morning the Sun came up.
Sheer narcissism.

Cash is that other guys main motivation me thinks.
Lenny played in big euro games, the other guy read about them in a coaching manual.
You cannot coach big game experience ye have to live it like Neil Lennon has. He knows from his playing days what is required away from home in Europe.
What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world, but loses his soul )to the EPL).

Members online

Latest posts

Back