The Quisling

He sold us out and he continues to talk about Celtic.....we wont forget what you done and the lies you told, ever!

It's hard to make any kind of defence for him when he solicits a publication which is a partisan platform with an anti-Celtic agenda.

I'm puzzled as to how he thinks that this will improve his image among our support and I'm even more puzzled as to why he would even care?

If there were underlying reasons as to why he left Celtic the way he did, then that might cast a more sympathetic light, but in bemoaning his treatment by Celtic fans, then he only comes across as more egotistical and self-publicising than we already thought he was.

Just get on with your life, Brendan

He was paid extremely well for his success at Celtic so we owe him nothing...but Lawwell saw through him quicker than anyone. Thanks for the trophies but IMO he has NO PLACE in the hearts of Celtic fans. He was and remains a user. It must be missing us real bad....Plod on Rodgers. You are NOT WELCOME.

Last edited:
I won't read an article published in that piece of :poop: and frankly don't really care what Rodgers thinks or says about Celtic after he sneaked off in the middle of the night. I'd still thank him for the fantastic football, trophies and wonderful memories he gave me when he was here, but we've all moved on our separate ways so please just shut yer puss about Celtic as you sound like a pathetic fud desperate for reassurances that we love you (we don't!).

I won't read an article published in that piece of :poop: and frankly don't really care what Rodgers thinks or says about Celtic after he sneaked off in the middle of the night. I'd still thank him for the fantastic football, trophies and wonderful memories he gave me when he was here, but we've all moved on our separate ways so please just shut yer puss about Celtic as you sound like a pathetic fud desperate for reassurances that we love you (we don't!).

The link was to videocelts.....I would never, ever, link to the rancid record

If there were underlying reasons as to why he left Celtic the way he did, then that might cast a more sympathetic light, but in bemoaning his treatment by Celtic fans, then he only comes across as more egotistical and self-publicising than we already thought he was.

I only read the VideoCelts piece and not the Daily Record article. But having come in on the tail end of his tenure at Celtic, I thought the former manager overall was well-liked despite his painstaking adherance to the death-by-a-thousand-passes approach to football. I am not sure where the "treatment by Celtic fans" enters into it, though feeding an ego as large as his might require a complete lack of criticism.

Anyway, he's gone, and we've scraped him off. Good luck at wherever, sport.

[One more thing: I'd take KT back in a heartbeat. Full stop.]

It's hard to make any kind of defence for him when he solicits a publication which is a partisan platform with an anti-Celtic agenda.

I'm puzzled as to how he thinks that this will improve his image among our support and I'm even more puzzled as to why he would even care?

I think he realises that no-one in the support gives a fuck about him, he realises also that regardless of his title wins although he will be credited for them the Celtic fans will just brush aside the memory, and a memory brought about by the way he left, he would have had our blessings had he seen the season out, greed got the better of him, and TBH a bigger team than Liecester would have came in, so his decision and the need of urgency to make the decision does not wash, you pish the bed you lie in it.

The question is, do we miss him? The answer is? Naw, naw and thrice NAW. After tonight, the way we played, the way we never stopped going for it. Well i know the Celtic i want to watch. Did The Ego ever give us this much faith in Europe.💪💚

Seriously who gives a flying fuck about Brendan the Betrayer, he used our club as a stepping stone tae get her career back on track after his fuck up at Liverpool. The Man Utd job should be available soon, then he'll leave Leicester just like she left us Judas basturd

Members online

Latest posts

Back