The Rangers defend 'Cut-Throat' Morelos and play Race Card, Tom Boyd was correct,'They're an absolute disgrace of a football club'

Said yesterday that I was taking a break ,however this forum is so addivtive I feel the need to comment .
Anyway despite the going on over the past couple of days I am still
remaining positive of successful outcome .
Yesterday was a real slap in the face shock to most of us. Fortunately we are out of the habit of suffering these defeats. It wasn't so much that we lost but more the spineless manner in which we lost that hurt us. They are a realistic threat which will make the league much more interesting.

I too am positive and believe at the end of the season this will be a low point in another successful year, but we must never let this happen again.

Last edited:
I missed most of this today as well. I see Celtic have been quoted.
"We are aware of the gestures made by the player towards Celtic supporters. We have received no reports of any racial abuse but would fully investigate any should these be brought to our attention"

So their player is apparently racially abused and no-one has actually told Celtic directly. All a bit too convenient this. You'd almost think Morelos was in a bit of bother and mitigating factors would suit the defence.

Listen if there is racism no Celtic fan I know would condone it. I'd expect to see some evidence though.
That'd be because there was no racist abuse, this a horrible deflection tactic, and it's going to be used to negate the fact that sevco's only saleable asset is fucking awful excuse for a human being. Make no mistake, we were pish yesterday and deserved to lose but it has to be acknowledged that that wee shite is a fucking affront to the sport and should be driven out of our game. I hesitate to say this in case I can be accused of sour grapes but he is the worst individual to be shat on us since El-Hadji Djiouf (sp?).

According to the papers, voices could be heard shouting orange bastard and hun bastard at the wee chubby creature when he was coming off the pitch. How the hell that translates as racist abuse is beyond me.
Its their defence.

They claim they are being targeted as Racist club by Eufa, when they claim as all sociopaths do through projection, that its their culture that is victim of sectarianism (Anti-British). If you don't agree with their version of twisted truth then you are sectarian. So if Rangers fans sing sectarian songs and get punished then any chant or song that abhors Imperial British Quintessence and privilege and hubris is de facto Sectarian. And if Sevco are being targeted by Eufa under less than well defined Racist/Sectarian protocols preventing them from singing about blood and murder and death and special status beings, then in their eyes if you dont like their culture then you are sectarian and if your sectarian then your racist against the White supremicist hun.

Whataboutthem milord defence.

And the redefine of Sectarian looks to me to be deliberate with no historical accounting as to when that dictionary definition was changed.

My theory is if Israel have financial claim on theft and murder by Nazi huns in Germany

Then that precedent might make British authorities liable for similar holocaust of Irish race in famine coupled with unjust laws and historical sectarian policies run by government.

So to prevent that redefine the word sectarian to fit every single group, that way the liable groups get off scot free since they too are sectarian abused under new definition.

You will notice no video footage of actual racist abuse exists, but words hun and bar steward are bleeped out making it sound like racist terminology had been used. But its their new definition of sectarian and the defence against their crimes by claiming you are just as bad so why are we targeted and not them?

That'd be because there was no racist abuse, this a horrible deflection tactic, and it's going to be used to negate the fact that sevco's only saleable asset is fucking awful excuse for a human being. Make no mistake, we were pish yesterday and deserved to lose but it has to be acknowledged that that wee shite is a fucking affront to the sport and should be driven out of our game. I hesitate to say this in case I can be accused of sour grapes but he is the worst individual to be shat on us since El-Hadji Djiouf (sp?).

The deflection tactic is always to get the lie in first as it spreads it will get bigger ,when the south american excuse was laughed at ,along trotts the racial/sectarian /laughing abuse

And every outlet will pick up on this story due to the racist abuse in the epl being highlighted in the last few weeks ,it's sevcos get out of jail card they have used more than once this year for the same player

If i remember right the punishment he should have got increased was ignored ,the same will happen here as will Kunts gun totting

Celtics response was quick but weak as usual ,with police in the tunnel area ,4th official, stewards ,sky crews and radio mikes all along that area ,,,,,,,maybe someone forgot to mention it ,or it just never happened as usual we know the answer

As for the mutant in the game he was spared a lot of bookings and went into challenges looking to hurt players this morning were hearing Ryan Christie got a sore one

What's worse is not there deflection tactics ,it is our boards failure to bring these fkrs to task once and for all and make a start with the lying scumbag press who peddle these lies

According to the papers, voices could be heard shouting orange bastard and hun bastard at the wee chubby creature when he was coming off the pitch. How the hell that translates as racist abuse is beyond me.

And the video in question came from the press box, shared in the press box and the narrative set in the press box, which would have had Rangers minded and Rangers staff in there.

As an aside you may have noticed me posting match photos on here but when there are loads of them they are always from an AWAY game or Hampden.

Celtic actually let the Rangers fans media photographer into Celtic Park but do NOT let the Celtic fans media photographer in (Geo) -warped or what?

And the video in question came from the press box, shared in the press box and the narrative set in the press box, which would have had Rangers minded and Rangers staff in there.

As an aside you may have noticed me posting match photos on here but when there are loads of them they are always from an AWAY game or Hampden.

Celtic actually let the Rangers fans media photographer into Celtic Park but do NOT let the Celtic fans media photographer in (Geo) -warped or what?
Why is that , always wondered why

Level 5 and the record obviously work with each other these incidents with Kent and morelos they where thought up weeks ago if jack hadve scored then he would've done the gun to the head same with any other player in blue.but it is clear our club needs to stop the record coming in to celtic park.just look back to the week before the build up this is the moment celtic stop inviting people who work with level 5 to contrive thier next fiendish scheme against our club.but don't invite them back with smiles and drinks let work away with level 5 after all they are at the same level.

Why the hells that??
Been reading a bit on Chinese president Xi Jinping and how the perception of China post Beijing Olympics( where Xi Jinping came to prominence)went through the roof outside China itself.
Seems one of the fine tricks he pulled was to improve access to China for Western press reporting back to their own countries, but hammering down on journalists and media he viewed as dissident within China.
Making sure the available media in China was controlled meant to the outside world he appeared moderate and as such welcoming to investors on a fast growing economy. While inside he ruled with an iron fist. He got to control the output and what his own people saw.
Slightly off topic granted and on a much larger scale but I just thought there were some parallels. Kind of :)

Been reading a bit on Chinese president Xi Jinping and how the perception of China post Beijing Olympics( where Xi Jinping came to prominence)went through the roof outside China itself.
Seems one of the fine tricks he pulled was to improve access to China for Western press reporting back to their own countries, but hammering down on journalists and media he viewed as dissident within China.
Making sure the available media in China was controlled meant to the outside world he appeared moderate and as such welcoming to investors on a fast growing economy. While inside he ruled with an iron fist. He got to control the output and what his own people saw.
Slightly off topic granted and on a much larger scale but I just thought there were some parallels. Kind of :)

Agree control the narrative to suit your buyers of bullshit requires buying the messangers of bullshit first. Ehrrrmm, I am a SKY sports journalist who happens to write for the huns and support them.

Untitled.jpg

Back