The Rangers v 8IAR Champions, Celtic - Sunday 12 May - all comments here

As much as I hate to admit this, but Dave King has pulled a master stroke with the fan situation. That's the second game there now since he pulled this stunt and it's blatantly obvious to me that our players absolutely shite themselves in this poisonous atmosphere. They just can't cope with it. simple as that.

As much as I hate to admit this, but Dave King has pulled a master stroke with the fan situation. That's the second game there now since he pulled this stunt and it's blatantly obvious to me that our players absolutely shite themselves in this poisonous atmosphere. They just can't cope with it. simple as that.
Even the greatest players in the world would struggle with the bigotry sectarianism and downright hatred of all things that normal human beings love. They are a law unto themselves, it will come to the stage where the cancer in the establishment and of their club, oh yes there's no mistaken that they are their club will be cut out. I'm ashamed that they are associated with Glasgow and Scotland. HH Deadner☘️??

Members online

Latest posts

Back