The Rangers v 8IAR Champions, Celtic - Sunday 12 May - all comments here

What a fucking shambles of a performance from both the team and Lenny.

This day has be coming and is a direct result of our board hoping that everything would stay the same in relation to domination, without spending money on key areas for the last two years and four windows.

Add in the bus load of utter shite Rogers brought in, that have never featured, nor are likely to, but still are taking much needed money that could and should be spent on players who can play.

I have made the point repeatedly that it wouldn’t be Sevco who fucked us up, it would be us. All my life supporting the team, has been marked by a lack of balls when ahead. Continuous improvement is required to keep ahead. Standing still, and then going backwards though, is our way.

The last two seasons have been characterized by a decline in performance levels, players now looking burned out. Key areas that dugs in the street know need attention and Fuck all being done.

To be fair to Lennon, the team have been struggling long before he came in. To be brutally honest, he has not been able to change that and his team selections and tactics have been poor. Piss poor.

As soon as we saw the team with Burke and Johnson, you know we are two men down. Having to play Hayes at left back, shows you how a failure to bring anybody in has cost us. Lustig is finished. He has been a great servant but having him and Hayes as fullbacks, sums up our failure to see what needed doing and staring at our shoes.

Johnson and Burke were absolutely atrocious. They weren’t alone, but they did absolutely nothing apart from give the ball away, get muscled out and Clowns feet Burke misses a sitter.

When Lustig went off, for me he should have put on Benkovic and gone with a back three. Tolijan is utter shite and a total shitebag, another Rogers signing who is pathetic. Joining another dozen of failures.

Our midfield I think were watching the game in my house. They couldn’t have contributed less if they were. Cal Mac, Rogic and Broon were shite. No composure, passing awful, feart to run at them and outfought. A shambles. Up front we had no service to Eddy and on the odd occasion we got the ball to him, he was surrounded by at least two players.

Wtf was Lennon thinking even putting Johnson on? He is a wee boy, too slight to hold the ball and apart from a lovely wee turn, which he still lost the ball, was like an under 15 trying to play men. Unless he does what Christy did and bulk up, he will never be a real player. He was the same the last game there, major failure from Lennon.

He then compounds that by playing Burke. A man who looks like he plays in Clown shoes on the wrong feet. His touch is appalling. He did fuck all but give the ball away and misses a sitter. Lenny kept him on. Fuck sake, that decision alone tells me he’s not the man to take us forward.

It is the manner of the defeat that is the worry. One shot on target is just shit. Rogers sent Shved out because “we have a million wingers” Sincy, Johnson, Burke, Weah, Hayes. Not one of them good enough. Another example of his poor judgement. Now we all know that decision was his ego, because he fell out with Lawell and the prick denied us a player who would get in my team before any of the above, all because his nose was out of joint with Lawell being the guy who was behind the signing. He can fuck right off for that too.

The only glimmer of light after yesterday, was it is now or never time for the board to finally do what should have been already done. We need a clear out of the Shite Rogers landed us with, something I have been calling for and been attacked by Rogers arse lickers for two years now. The same arse kickers who turned so savagely against him once he fucked off.

We need to invest, we need to invest big, or as much as we can. They bastards will have every Sevconian putting money into them to stop us. We waited for them to catch up, to me that is a sacking offence in itself.

For me Lenny is not the man. His team selections and tactics have been poor. He has failed to improve us on performances and to go with him suits Sevco and their friends in the press. He to me is their best hope of us fucking up. Let’s not forget that much of Lenny’s past reign was of not great on the eye football. He is the cheapest option and the most likely to accept a lack of balls from the boardroom. Another reason I think he’s not the guy.

I think he will get the job though. I hope not, but I can’t see anything else. I would like Lenny to do the right thing. The job is beyond him if we want to progress to a team that qualifies for the CL never mind win 10. He should rule himself out. It’s not about individuals. It’s not about sentimentality, it’s about who is best to take us forward. I’m afraid Lenny has shown with tactics and team selections, he isn’t even close to that.

It’s over to the,do fuck all and hope undynamic duo, of Bonus Ball and Desmond. Are they finally going to wake the fuck up and do what needs to be done?

They Fucking better, or both should get to Fuck and let people not scared of throwing a punch to step in.

This summer will define us. It will either be, ya beauty let’s do these cunts, or another kick in the teeth to us all. Sitting here right now I have serious doubts they will step up. They have form, not the kind we need though. Please board, get it right. Or face the consequences. And Peter, I know you read this site, no fucking bonus this year unless you do the business and we qualify for the CL. There’s a good lad.

HH

This day has be coming and is a direct result of our board hoping that everything would stay the same in relation to domination, without spending money on key areas for the last two years and four windows.

Add in the bus load of utter shite Rogers brought in, that have never featured, nor are likely to, but still are taking much needed money that could and should be spent on players who can play.

I have made the point repeatedly that it wouldn’t be Sevco who fucked us up, it would be us. All my life supporting the team, has been marked by a lack of balls when ahead. Continuous improvement is required to keep ahead. Standing still, and then going backwards though, is our way.

The last two seasons have been characterized by a decline in performance levels, players now looking burned out. Key areas that dugs in the street know need attention and Fuck all being done.

To be fair to Lennon, the team have been struggling long before he came in. To be brutally honest, he has not been able to change that and his team selections and tactics have been poor. Piss poor.

As soon as we saw the team with Burke and Johnson, you know we are two men down. Having to play Hayes at left back, shows you how a failure to bring anybody in has cost us. Lustig is finished. He has been a great servant but having him and Hayes as fullbacks, sums up our failure to see what needed doing and staring at our shoes.

Johnson and Burke were absolutely atrocious. They weren’t alone, but they did absolutely nothing apart from give the ball away, get muscled out and Clowns feet Burke misses a sitter.

When Lustig went off, for me he should have put on Benkovic and gone with a back three. Tolijan is utter shite and a total shitebag, another Rogers signing who is pathetic. Joining another dozen of failures.

Our midfield I think were watching the game in my house. They couldn’t have contributed less if they were. Cal Mac, Rogic and Broon were shite. No composure, passing awful, feart to run at them and outfought. A shambles. Up front we had no service to Eddy and on the odd occasion we got the ball to him, he was surrounded by at least two players.

Wtf was Lennon thinking even putting Johnson on? He is a wee boy, too slight to hold the ball and apart from a lovely wee turn, which he still lost the ball, was like an under 15 trying to play men. Unless he does what Christy did and bulk up, he will never be a real player. He was the same the last game there, major failure from Lennon.

He then compounds that by playing Burke. A man who looks like he plays in Clown shoes on the wrong feet. His touch is appalling. He did fuck all but give the ball away and misses a sitter. Lenny kept him on. Fuck sake, that decision alone tells me he’s not the man to take us forward.

It is the manner of the defeat that is the worry. One shot on target is just shit. Rogers sent Shved out because “we have a million wingers” Sincy, Johnson, Burke, Weah, Hayes. Not one of them good enough. Another example of his poor judgement. Now we all know that decision was his ego, because he fell out with Lawell and the prick denied us a player who would get in my team before any of the above, all because his nose was out of joint with Lawell being the guy who was behind the signing. He can fuck right off for that too.

The only glimmer of light after yesterday, was it is now or never time for the board to finally do what should have been already done. We need a clear out of the Shite Rogers landed us with, something I have been calling for and been attacked by Rogers arse lickers for two years now. The same arse kickers who turned so savagely against him once he fucked off.

We need to invest, we need to invest big, or as much as we can. They bastards will have every Sevconian putting money into them to stop us. We waited for them to catch up, to me that is a sacking offence in itself.

For me Lenny is not the man. His team selections and tactics have been poor. He has failed to improve us on performances and to go with him suits Sevco and their friends in the press. He to me is their best hope of us fucking up. Let’s not forget that much of Lenny’s past reign was of not great on the eye football. He is the cheapest option and the most likely to accept a lack of balls from the boardroom. Another reason I think he’s not the guy.

I think he will get the job though. I hope not, but I can’t see anything else. I would like Lenny to do the right thing. The job is beyond him if we want to progress to a team that qualifies for the CL never mind win 10. He should rule himself out. It’s not about individuals. It’s not about sentimentality, it’s about who is best to take us forward. I’m afraid Lenny has shown with tactics and team selections, he isn’t even close to that.

It’s over to the,do fuck all and hope undynamic duo, of Bonus Ball and Desmond. Are they finally going to wake the fuck up and do what needs to be done?

They Fucking better, or both should get to Fuck and let people not scared of throwing a punch to step in.

This summer will define us. It will either be, ya beauty let’s do these cunts, or another kick in the teeth to us all. Sitting here right now I have serious doubts they will step up. They have form, not the kind we need though. Please board, get it right. Or face the consequences. And Peter, I know you read this site, no fucking bonus this year unless you do the business and we qualify for the CL. There’s a good lad.

HH
C'mon don't sit on the fence.
Agree re: MJ and Burke though, one out of his depth the other played like he was hungover.

I wonder did any of our players break sweat,?

The excuses don't wash - we knew what kind game we were going into - we had a gull preview last December.

Are the players now feart of them - are they terrified of the Ibrox atmosphere.

Even when having a bad day you still fight it out - there was no fight - the result was never in doubt from the second minute - we were lucky to get off so lightly - the gap was 5-0.

The excuses don't wash - we knew what kind game we were going into - we had a gull preview last December.

Even when having a bad day you still fight it out - there was no fight - the result was never in doubt from the second minute - we were lucky to get off so lightly - the gap was 5-0.

They broke sweat awright, running about like headless chickens seemed devoid of any real tactics. Constantly chasing lost balls.

I dont think the ground, the orcs or the freebie team scares them. No.

I do however think they lack enthusiasm and muster fuck all for the fans at times.

Last edited by a moderator:

We played like a team without motivation, we looked well off the pace, we managed some possession but yet again created very little in the way of chances, this seem to be a pattern forming under Lenny, dont know why.

What do folk think about next Sunday? Has this sullied it in your eyes? It hasn't in mine. I'll be celebrating 8-in-a-row, but what do you think we should do? Play a b team or genuinely play a kind of hybrid team so that we can have some kind of bounce back after that dross at Ibreeks? Who wants their last footballing moment before an actual cup final to be the huns going absolutely mental after outplaying you in a meaningless fixture and acting as if they'd just won a quadruple quadruple? I think we need to pump Hearts on Sunday to gee up the players and the fans leading into the cup final and also to psychologically fuck with Hearts.

Big question is: are we actually capable of it? I think we're capable of beating Hearts, obviously, and I think we will, but is this team, playing as it plays now, capable of pumping them 5-0 like the last time they came to Paradise? I have serious doubts.

HH
Oh T that made painful reading I was wincing as I read it through but it’s a fair assessment I think. Yesterday was shambolic and a total embarrassment. I’ve had to take it on the chin this afternoon when I met the girls for lunch, one of whom is a Man U supporting lass so we commiserated with each other. And neither of us could offer a word in defence of either team. I am feart to think of the coming cup final.

Any celtic fan on here who thinks that was acceptable needs to take a look at themselves gutless fannies u wud think they had money on the huns no passmarks lenny has made a poor team even worse and sack kennedy and whoever the fitness coaches are and sack the fcking team an a cos there shite worse celtic team in years
Has anyone said that was acceptable? It wasn't. It was pish. Broony, Eddy, Hayes and Bain squeaked pass marks, that was it. I don't think I've ever seen calmac and rogic be so anonymous and crap.
Why did I come on here all I've done is depress myself all over again ?

Has anyone said that was acceptable? It wasn't. It was pish. Broony, Eddy, Hayes and Bain squeaked pass marks, that was it. I don't think I've ever seen calmac and rogic be so anonymous and crap.
Eddy done nothin yesterday but that was down to zero service.Think the team lack dig,the monkeys were flying into tackles yesterday while our players shat it.Big changes needed in the summer.

Any celtic fan on here who thinks that was acceptable needs to take a look at themselves gutless fannies u wud think they had money on the huns no passmarks lenny has made a poor team even worse and sack kennedy and whoever the fitness coaches are and sack the fcking team an a cos there shite worse celtic team in years
who on here said that wiz acceptable,phuk sake!

Sorry TS but if you thought Brown got a pass mark for that game you must have watched a different game to me. I thought he was rubbish.

Nah. Broony played for the jersey and self respect. As did hayes. The rest can fk off pal.

Broony pro. Hayes squad player but tb fair take any squad player with the heart of hayes all day long.

Back