The Rangers v 8IAR Champions, Celtic - Sunday 12 May - all comments here

Gutted by our lack of desire n pace our inability to hold the ball or complete passes.

We are tippy tappy predictable and slow as fuck.

Shite.

Earn yer coin lenny and bang their fkn heads together. Implement some of your tactics n style and leave the snakes resigned to the past that cunts gone and so should his boring style be.

Give me hunger

We've been too slow, not enough movement and not enough desire. At one point we had the ball outside their box, then 20 passes later Bain is hoofing the ball away to lose possession - get the ball into the box and attack it! The good thing is rangers usually use up 90 minutes of energy in the first hour and run out of steam, so hopefully our superior fitness will show nearer the end.

Not good atm,hopefully the second half will turn in our favour,we are better than this,Lenny should be giving out huge bollockings to all.

Burke should be off at half-time. I'm not going to attack the lad, but he's simply nowhere near up for this. Get Sinclair on. It's really the only option. We've actually dominated this game. Thank fuck Sevco are shite - we'd be 2 or 3 down with the amount of balls we've given away if they were any good.

Defoe is a filthy diving bastard. What a little shithouse of a man. An embarrassment. What's so painful is that we're losing to this gang of thugs - this is not a good Sevco team. If they were shit hot, I'd still be enraged, but losing to a shit gang of thugs is what's making my blood boil.

Slow tip tap then pointing to where the balls going. Just enough time for our recipient to shit himsel as the close down occurs. Oops ball lost again.

Wtf. Pick up the pace and keep yer kecks dry

Back