The Riot after Celtic beat Rangers in the 1980 Scottish Cup Final

Few above have touched on this. The new breed are exactly the same. It doesn't change. Merely fresh duplicate reincarnations appear and carry on the good work of the fathers before. We could all list the rampaging hun horde stories. It's a given.
I've been living in my new gaff few months short of two years. Quiet enough. No banging party flats. It's those 4 in a block flats in the southside where you can hear a neighbours pet mouse fart ?. The clowns that built them must of used fag packets as sound proofing. Only time I've heard it come alive was the win they had.
It was as if the night king from game of thrones, Lord of the rings bad guys, Mr Anderson from the Matrix, Jacko in the thriller video... Running out of references. Anyway this mass group were summoned from apparently nowhere.
Screaming walking the streets. Leaning out of windows. Cruising in motors with pipe music. Shouting at neighbours windows they knew to be one of ours.
I stood by the window with a can and a roll up watching the end of days...
We have chalked up a fair few wins since I've been in this gaff. Hardly a peep.
Another crushing win for me on Sunday will do just fine.
Wish the neighbour would sort out his fucking farting ibs bastard mouse as well

Few above have touched on this. The new breed are exactly the same. It doesn't change. Merely fresh duplicate reincarnations appear and carry on the good work of the fathers before. We could all list the rampaging hun horde stories. It's a given.
I've been living in my new gaff few months short of two years. Quiet enough. No banging party flats. It's those 4 in a block flats in the southside where you can hear a neighbours pet mouse fart ?. The clowns that built them must of used fag packets as sound proofing. Only time I've heard it come alive was the win they had.
It was as if the night king from game of thrones, Lord of the rings bad guys, Mr Anderson from the Matrix, Jacko in the thriller video... Running out of references. Anyway this mass group were summoned from apparently nowhere.
Screaming walking the streets. Leaning out of windows. Cruising in motors with pipe music. Shouting at neighbours windows they knew to be one of ours.
I stood by the window with a can and a roll up watching the end of days...
We have chalked up a fair few wins since I've been in this gaff. Hardly a peep.
Another crushing win for me on Sunday will do just fine.
Wish the neighbour would sort out his fucking farting ibs bastard mouse as well
don't worry Bobo it'll be quiet as phuq this weekend,apart fae the mouse obviously,mice jist don't have any respect!! Hail Hail!

'It's like a scene from Apocalypse Now!' Archie MacPherson.

I knew a guy in his early twenties at the time, who was at the front of the Celtic end and due to the crowd surge after the game, ended up on the park battling the Huns for ten minutes before escaping.

Three years later, he had qualified as a joiner and joined the masons. Soon after that he was professing himself one of the biggest 'Gers' men around. By the time Souness arrived and their cheating began in earnest he was a fully knuckle-wanked season-ticket holding HUN.

Met him a couple of times after that, the most amusing being about 25 years ago during their 9 in a row when he sidled into a pub where I was drinking with pals.

Always pleasant, he was up to me saying hello and asking after a few folk. He was in with his ludge buddies for a drink after a meeting.

But it soon dawned on him he was sat with me and two other uber-Tims at the bar and was the subject of scrutiny from his goat-pumping cohorts. The banter between us had naturally segued into football and with the Hun domination of the time, the hubris was never far from a conversation with any of them.

However, his brash remarks about his nouveau-heroes had solicited the obvious responses from me; it was with a beautifully horrific drain of the colour pallet from his face that he realised I alone in the pub held the secret of his battling Celtic past.

He manage to choke out a sheepish plea for mercy from his drying throat, and seeing he had always been a decent guy with me, I did manage to stifle any revelations during my almost uncontrollable mirth. The schadenfreude was great, though, as he squirmed back into the throng of suspicious brethren. And so were the two rounds he put up for me and my mates; the price of silence.

I haven't met him for a couple of decades. I sometimes wonder if he's now regretting his lifestyle choices. Here's to you, H, ya turncoat mug Hun.

How crazy is this Hearts could finish on less points or equal than teams above them only in Scotland

6 Hearts 37-7 51
7 St Johnstone 36 10 49
8 Motherwell 36-9 48

Members online

Latest posts

Back