The Sevco penalty clause….

Such stats bring into question the creditabity of Scottish football imo.
It also highlights the brilliant achievements of any Celtic team in winning the amount of honours we have done, when faced with the level of corruption with mibs aid remains so rife within the Scottish game.
It's also should be promoted more so in tackling this bollocks, led by Sky sports and backed by hun Scottish media, that we are the ones that benefit from the cheating mibs decisions imo.

Wouldn't surprise me mag 7 as anything but a scum win and the league title is near enough done imo, and Sky sports will hardly want that to be the case
We will need to be at our best and then some John ....a hatefest some of our new lads will not have experienced and the mib under serious notice from that baying mob.
But of course we are capable and a win is what we will go for....I would say a draw would also feel like a defeat for them and given the circumstances we will be up against I would take that.

I'm hoping this is a wind up otherwise we might have to score 4 just to get a draw. View attachment 18115

Can just picture the scene.
Ange is in the middle of his team talk before kick off. Talking calmly to his players. They are all getting in the zone when all of a sudden they hear music. The Sash is blasting at full volume....."they're trying to get in your heads boys" Ange says..."ignore it"
He finishes his team talk, the music is still blasting. They are a disgrace, he thinks to himself.
The players walk out the dressing room to head to the tunnel.....BUT WAIT!!! The sevco players are already there!! Who the fuck is playing the sash at full volume then!?!?!?
All of a sudden the music stops, and out from the room, where the music was pumping from just a few seconds before, steps brothers Madden, Beaton, Ross and Dallas......only in Scotland!

Such stats bring into question the creditabity of Scottish football imo.
It also highlights the brilliant achievements of any Celtic team in winning the amount of honours we have done, when faced with the level of corruption with mibs aid remains so rife within the Scottish game.
It's also should be promoted more so in tackling this bollocks, led by Sky sports and backed by hun Scottish media, that we are the ones that benefit from the cheating mibs decisions imo.
Only thing that will work is a full top to Bottom rout of the refs system we need new blood in and I don't see how we can't attract new refs from elsewhere in Britain there's a whole big fucking world out there alot bigger than fuckin lanakshire anyway

In the game at Ibrox how many penalties will be given when Rangers players fall to the ground? We have to keep Rangers out of our box for 90 minutes let alone stopping them scoring. Ange will have us firing at top speed. Rangers at home will want to attack but we will have Maeda and Kyogo to rip them apart and Geo to score the goals. I suspect that we will have our best game of the season when we play them. 4-0 with Hart saving 3 outrageous penalties

If we can repeat that first 45 minutes at Parkhead it wouldnt matter if Hugh Dallas was ref this mob are getting done.If we score first i cant see them coping with the pressure.This game will show how far the players have came and im backing them to get a result HH

Dunno about everyone else but as far as Im concerned that proven stat above deserves scrutiny at a higher level.
Thats not just some batshit crazy supporter looking for a tenuous link to refs and cheating.
That is tangible proof that something isn’t quite as it should be.
Nobody can argue thats just a coincidence, especially after the phantom penalty against Dundee.
Of course you will get the bawbags like Keevins who will swat it away as paranoia…not for me….it needs seriously looked at.

If we can repeat that first 45 minutes at Parkhead it wouldnt matter if Hugh Dallas was ref this mob are getting done.If we score first i cant see them coping with the pressure.This game will show how far the players have came and im backing them to get a result HH
Agree, virtually every team that has gone at them full pelt has caused major issues for them, get an early one, a full house of orcs wont be long venting, we will need more than one tho….ain’t no way were winning that game 1-0….not a chance, nor do I suspect we will finish with 11 on the pitch, thats a fav move of the Sevco supporting MiB to assist them.

Agree, virtually every team that has gone at them full pelt has caused major issues for them, get an early one, a full house of orcs wont be long venting, we will need more than one tho….ain’t no way were winning that game 1-0….not a chance, nor do I suspect we will finish with 11 on the pitch, thats a fav move of the Sevco supporting MiB to assist them.
The ref never had much influence at Celtic Park and to some hes the worst out the lot.For me its Beaton whos worth the watching..a cheat in my opinion but i prefer concentrating on the football being played.Im with Ange on our players need protection ..Don Robertson had a shocker at the weekend and never done enough to protect our players.A red card but one of our top players injured.Cheating or just poor referreeing?Who knows

The ref never had much influence at Celtic Park and to some hes the worst out the lot.For me its Beaton whos worth the watching..a cheat in my opinion but i prefer concentrating on the football being played.Im with Ange on our players need protection ..Don Robertson had a shocker at the weekend and never done enough to protect our players.A red card but one of our top players injured.Cheating or just poor referreeing?Who knows
Walsh is getting closer to cheatons level won't be shocked if he's handed one of the games feel it will be the league game rather than the cup out the pool of 17 refs some are rewarded more chances at the goat than others

Bobby Madden: 16 games
Nick Walsh: 16 games
Willie Collum: 16 games
John Beaton: 15 games
Don Robertson: 15 games
Alan Muir: 14 games
David Munro: 13 games
Kevin Clancy: 12 games
Euan Anderson: 10 games
Steven McLean: 9 games
Craig Napier: 8 games
Colin Steven: 8 games