The Vote is no Investigation,What Now???

Aberdeen (strange one)
I'm wondering if the sheepie's new Chairman, Dave Cormack, fancies a go at a senior role in Scottish football and is hoping to cause enough carnage that some people will lose their positions. He is obviously a smart businessman and is possibly very ambitious to make a name for himself back in Scotland. Other than that I can't understand why they choose to back sevco in this flawed argument.

I'm wondering if the sheepie's new Chairman, Dave Cormack, fancies a go at a senior role in Scottish football and is hoping to cause enough carnage that some people will lose their positions. He is obviously a smart businessman and is possibly very ambitious to make a name for himself back in Scotland. Other than that I can't understand why they choose to back sevco in this flawed argument.

So much for high flyers seems to fuck up everything he touches money wise.

gardiner hearts.png

With no football been played and no fans attending games how refreshing it was to see that its not all fans who cannot fucking agree regards football and to Hugh Keevins who would have though that ned behaviour would develop from so called professional busiessmen, no more of the my das bigger than your da banter Hugh, this was not uneducated people squabbling and bringing the game into disrepute the mask slipped when money came into the picture, greed and self interest and throwing people under buses, not the action of fans, the pandemic year will be rembered for this.

I think the reason the Dons backed the inquiry was not to support the proposers but due to the ineptitude of the SPFL board and to the voting structure etc. Cormack and also Gordon at Hibs have brought in siginicant investment to two large Scottish football clubs. While Gordon is leaving Dempster to take the lead for now, Cormack sees opportunity in this. He will recognise rank rotten governance just by looking at how the initial vote was carried and despite no smoking gun there were enough questions in the huns proposal to ensure confidence in their abilities to run the game being called into question. If I owned a club and Doncaster was the CEO of the governing body I'd have a look at his track record and see if there was rooom to edge him out. Cormack is wise if you ask me, he just saw an opportunity to fire a warning shot of his disgruntlement al the while knowing the vote would lose. Doncaster won't last much past this crisis.

I think the reason the Dons backed the inquiry was not to support the proposers but due to the ineptitude of the SPFL board and to the voting structure etc. Cormack and also Gordon at Hibs have brought in siginicant investment to two large Scottish football clubs. While Gordon is leaving Dempster to take the lead for now, Cormack sees opportunity in this. He will recognise rank rotten governance just by looking at how the initial vote was carried and despite no smoking gun there were enough questions in the huns proposal to ensure confidence in their abilities to run the game being called into question. If I owned a club and Doncaster was the CEO of the governing body I'd have a look at his track record and see if there was rooom to edge him out. Cormack is wise if you ask me, he just saw an opportunity to fire a warning shot of his disgruntlement al the while knowing the vote would lose. Doncaster won't last much past this crisis.
I think Cormack is pretty switched on and will be a tough businessman after making his money in the cut-throat Texas oil industry. I don't think too many Celtic fans will be too sad to see Doncaster go either.

If this just hadn't been a pathetic and obvious (very poorly) stage-managed attempt by sevco to try to stop 9IAR and/or cause financial carnage so they could walk away unpunished from an Administration event to write-off their debt due to a number of other teams inevitably going under due to them withholding cash prizes, then it could have been the perfect opportunity to review how the sport is managed in this country.

I think Cormack is pretty switched on and will be a tough businessman after making his money in the cut-throat Texas oil industry. I don't think too many Celtic fans will be too sad to see Doncaster go either.

If this just hadn't been a pathetic and obvious (very poorly) stage-managed attempt by sevco to try to stop 9IAR and/or cause financial carnage so they could walk away unpunished from an Administration event to write-off their debt due to a number of other teams inevitably going under due to them withholding cash prizes, then it could have been the perfect opportunity to review how the sport is managed in this country.
He's a man with knowledge and connections Scottish football could do with right now. He'll also be aware the voting structure is prohibitive to change. This was a warning shot BB I'm sure he'll be back and he has Doncaster's card marked

Back