The Walks of Hate are being allowed to again march past Catholic Churches

I
I read an article a couple of weeks back,that they were never banned.
The one that was to be re- routed was passing St Alphonsus.
This was due to fear of public disorder, because of the assault on the priest.
I am sure that article can be found on-line,it was spokesperson for
the GCC,he stipulated that there was a misconception regarding the matter. The authorities are running g scared of riots!

I doubt it’s a coincidence that they chose the same day as the derby for this walk of hate.

I can just imagine what’s going to happen here with the rabid scum that will no doubt be completely off their face.

This is madness and could go nuclear very, very easily

I
I read an article a couple of weeks back,that they were never banned.
The one that was to be re- routed was passing St Alphonsus.
This was due to fear of public disorder, because of the assault on the priest.
I am sure that article can be found on-line,it was spokesperson for
the GCC,he stipulated that there was a misconception regarding the matter. The authorities are running g scared of riots!

They’re not running scared of a riot.....they’re feckin promoting one

Anti-Catholic and Anti-Decent yet GCC can’t seem to get enough of them.

In this day n age WTF?

When peoples lives are ruined because of knife attacks, slashings, murders etc.... are GCC gonna accept part responsibility?

When a taxpaying father or mother does not come home because of scum does the taxpaying public pick up the tab for child credits etc as well as paying the cost of the actual march of hatreds cause?

In the future will this sound as sick and mad as it does now to the normal human element.

Sick as fuck.

Disgusting

Only in wee Scotia the best wee cuntry in the World. Won’t stand for Racism. Says wee Nicola, but Call a Pape a Catholic (won’t say it ) that’s just Banter, these inbred halfwits will cause chaos this weekend and our boys in Blue will stand by and watch. But any protesters say anything the good old pigs in blue don’t like then they move with speed one kind of bigotry same old Scotia.
Hope the 800 fans are safe tomorrow and the Chapels are safe in Glasgow that dear Green Place because we’re Glasgows Green and White.

HH ☘️

What can we do about it??
If Catholics and decent non-Catholics stage a counter protest the scum, a lot of them wearing their fake orange kits, will kick off.
Who will get the blame?? Not the vile bigots who arranged the march.
On the other hand no one says a thing about it and the bigots win. Media blackouts on their disgusting protest. Police standing by while they abuse and assault innocent people. It's a lose lose for the decent people in society.

I sometimes forget about the bigotry in Glasgow because it’s easy to forget living in Essex. But hey even here folks I was wearing my footie top in Tesco at Chadwell Heath a month ago and approached by a guy with two wee boys both wearing rangers tops. He unleashed a torrent of abuse that ended in me being called a fucking feenian papist bitch. An elderly woman standing nearby was horrified. I followed this gobshite to the cash desk and explained to him in no uncertain terms that was feared for the upbringing his two wee boys were getting with him as a father indoctrinating them with his vile beliefs. He had the sense not to make a further comment. Meanwhile the old lady had asked to speak with the manager who spoke to the gobshite and advised him that wouldn’t be tolerated in his store. As you see the tentacles of bile and hatred extend a long way from Glasgow and they are fed by marches of hate that are allowed to continue. What are the SNP doing about it bugger all. Perhaps when they spout about freedom and equality and self determination for Scotland it’s only for those if one faith and one doctrine never for us. They should hang their heads in shame

I sometimes forget about the bigotry in Glasgow because it’s easy to forget living in Essex. But hey even here folks I was wearing my footie top in Tesco at Chadwell Heath a month ago and approached by a guy with two wee boys both wearing rangers tops. He unleashed a torrent of abuse that ended in me being called a fucking feenian papist bitch. An elderly woman standing nearby was horrified. I followed this gobshite to the cash desk and explained to him in no uncertain terms that was feared for the upbringing his two wee boys were getting with him as a father indoctrinating them with his vile beliefs. He had the sense not to make a further comment. Meanwhile the old lady had asked to speak with the manager who spoke to the gobshite and advised him that wouldn’t be tolerated in his store. As you see the tentacles of bile and hatred extend a long way from Glasgow and they are fed by marches of hate that are allowed to continue. What are the SNP doing about it bugger all. Perhaps when they spout about freedom and equality and self determination for Scotland it’s only for those if one faith and one doctrine never for us. They should hang their heads in shame
They just can`t help themselves GG,unbelievable,my wee grandson was nearly hit by a bottle thrown at my sons car,while he was coming too watch a game at my house,tried to get the dobs,but never found them,made me so fkin mad.and I too live in the heart of england ffs

My mum and dad came to visit me in guildford...they stayed at a hotel near me. Really nice place on beautiful grounds. New owners had taken over the place. First couple of days were fine. My wee girls and partner and I went to the hotel for dinner and a few drinks every night. On the last night my 2 wee girls wore their Celtic tops, to make granda happy. Anyway...that night the new owner was in the bar with his sons. Scottish guy. My partner went up and got the drinks. She came back to the table and said the prices had changed from the night before...my dad checked the receipt....£16.90. He hit the fucking roof. We had a word with the bar staff who said it was the owner who told them to charge that amount. Owner thought it was funny when we confronted him...he then told us that they wont serve us with my girls wearing football tops. They were 6 and 2 at the time. Obviously we told him to shove his hotel up his arse.

They just can`t help themselves GG,unbelievable,my wee grandson was nearly hit by a bottle thrown at my sons car,while he was coming too watch a game at my house,tried to get the dobs,but never found them,made me so fkin mad.and I too live in the heart of england ffs
Terrible tictastic it’s so bad here now that my son won’t allow my grandsons to wear their football shirts out in the street. It’s a sad state of affairs but he worries about them getting targeted if they are out and about. Gone are the days you could have a bit of friendly banter about your team. I wear mine with pride and I’ll take whatever comes my way. My husband worries though keeps reminding me I’m 66 not 26 and a wee bit frail. I’ll still give any scum
bag a run for his money

My mum and dad came to visit me in guildford...they stayed at a hotel near me. Really nice place on beautiful grounds. New owners had taken over the place. First couple of days were fine. My wee girls and partner and I went to the hotel for dinner and a few drinks every night. On the last night my 2 wee girls wore their Celtic tops, to make granda happy. Anyway...that night the new owner was in the bar with his sons. Scottish guy. My partner went up and got the drinks. She came back to the table and said the prices had changed from the night before...my dad checked the receipt....£16.90. He hit the fucking roof. We had a word with the bar staff who said it was the owner who told them to charge that amount. Owner thought it was funny when we confronted him...he then told us that they wont serve us with my girls wearing football tops. They were 6 and 2 at the time. Obviously we told him to shove his hotel up his arse.
Shocking just shocking what is it coming to. It leaves me speechless

Terrible tictastic it’s so bad here now that my son won’t allow my grandsons to wear their football shirts out in the street. It’s a sad state of affairs but he worries about them getting targeted if they are out and about. Gone are the days you could have a bit of friendly banter about your team. I wear mine with pride and I’ll take whatever comes my way. My husband worries though keeps reminding me I’m 66 not 26 and a wee bit frail. I’ll still give any scum
bag a run for his money
Total scum as you say GG,not gonna argue with that lassie.

Members online

Latest posts

Back