The Walks of Hate are being allowed to again march past Catholic Churches

I sometimes forget about the bigotry in Glasgow because it’s easy to forget living in Essex. But hey even here folks I was wearing my footie top in Tesco at Chadwell Heath a month ago and approached by a guy with two wee boys both wearing rangers tops. He unleashed a torrent of abuse that ended in me being called a fucking feenian papist bitch. An elderly woman standing nearby was horrified. I followed this gobshite to the cash desk and explained to him in no uncertain terms that was feared for the upbringing his two wee boys were getting with him as a father indoctrinating them with his vile beliefs. He had the sense not to make a further comment. Meanwhile the old lady had asked to speak with the manager who spoke to the gobshite and advised him that wouldn’t be tolerated in his store. As you see the tentacles of bile and hatred extend a long way from Glasgow and they are fed by marches of hate that are allowed to continue. What are the SNP doing about it bugger all. Perhaps when they spout about freedom and equality and self determination for Scotland it’s only for those if one faith and one doctrine never for us. They should hang their heads in shame

What's worse, GG, is that he wouldn't have dared do the same thing if you were a 6ft man. Not just a cvnt but a cowardly cvnt.

What can we do about it??
If Catholics and decent non-Catholics stage a counter protest the scum, a lot of them wearing their fake orange kits, will kick off.
Who will get the blame?? Not the vile bigots who arranged the march.
On the other hand no one says a thing about it and the bigots win. Media blackouts on their disgusting protest. Police standing by while they abuse and assault innocent people. It's a lose lose for the decent people in society.
Mate it’s a case of voting these inept cunts out when the time comes?

They only like to march by chapels.

If they get a route with no chapel on it their raging.

I think if they were given a route with no chapels on it their numbers would dwindle then go extinct.

GCC. Why are you shitebags or do you just love being part of anything Anti-Catholic?

They only like to march by chapels.

If they get a route with no chapel on it their raging.

I think if they were given a route with no chapels on it their numbers would dwindle then go extinct.

GCC. Why are you shitebags or do you just love being part of anything Anti-Catholic?
Yep that's there mentality that's there all of sum of 1 idea,they have nothing else and it completely sums them up to a tee in there tiny inclusive little minds that's indeed narrow and poison.

It's completely up to Glasgow City Council just stop them from walking by Chapel's but they don't want to walk if that's the case,if I remember rightly there's Crown point the football parks let them walk all day long round them to their bigoted son's of scum get them fecking exercise and aff the panel Mutants.
Stupid as stupid does thoughtless idiotic moronic insane one world wonders.

Mmm,can you imagine not passing Catholic churches what would be the point of it all.Their silly parades would be pointless.???.
They pass my house once a year and we all get a get a good chuckle at their silly walk wnd.dress.??.
If they could see themselves through the eyes of a normal person they would see how ridiculous they look in their stupid outfits. Halloween and evil together.

Agree. I like the fact that the guy who posted this on Twitter is doing a FOI request for the cost of the police presence.

Yeah. On fester fester they had a piece on Call it out linking them to paramilitary republican dissidents.

They are raging at media or any groupsaying OO is Anti-Catholic they feel we use the buzz term to show them in a bad light.

Fkn deluded eejits.

Thats why we should all Call it Out for what it and they are. Anti-Catholic. For it is and the bonus is its getting their rage on ????

Agree more police than marchers,complete waste of man power and taxpayers money. Strangely enough my daughter mentioned yesterday
that they are in decline,not too sure though.
Although we feel it is outdated and abhorrent ,as mentioned in an earlier
post we still manage to get a laugh at the.whole silly spectable.
The sad thing is they believe they have a right to wait for it",Defend their Faith" .

Agree more police than marchers,complete waste of man power and taxpayers money. Strangely enough my daughter mentioned yesterday
that they are in decline,not too sure though.
Although we feel it is outdated and abhorrent ,as mentioned in an earlier
post we still manage to get a laugh at the.whole silly spectable.
The sad thing is they believe they have a right to wait for it",Defend their Faith" .

Ano for peepo that hid from the war you have to ask yourself what perceived war their in to defend their faith ??

To be a member of their lodge they must abode by attending church once a year.

Faith???? Really?

Still living in times of the inquisition. Ffs drag yer manky corpses into this century and get a fkn grip.

Members online

Latest posts

Back