The Warburton who failed to deliver the bread.

26+6=1

I've read a few times there was an expectation that Warburton, the former currency trader would through his financial connections generate investment in Sevco. Whether this is just speculation or there was a belief in Sevco at operational level through delusion or such a delusion was spread among fans as feel good propaganda we might never know.
What we do know is that Warburton had no magic power to make a silk purse of the festering, diseased pigs arse that is Sevco and only last resort financing will touch them. There's another name for this type of lender and it's not 'Baby Shark'.
So there's an irony as delicious as 2am cheese and toast in a Warburton who delivered no bread.

I've read a few times there was an expectation that Warburton, the former currency trader would through his financial connections generate investment in Sevco. Whether this is just speculation or there was a belief in Sevco at operational level through delusion or such a delusion was spread among fans as feel good propaganda we might never know.
What we do know is that Warburton had no magic power to make a silk purse of the festering, diseased pigs arse that is Sevco and only last resort financing will touch them. There's another name for this type of lender and it's not 'Baby Shark'.
So there's an irony as delicious as 2am cheese and toast in a Warburton who delivered no bread.
Brilliant your holiness just brilliant HH

Their last three permanent appointments were all based on a strategy of trying to generate income through external forces.

Breadhead's financial background (where that was remains a mystery), caravan-man's connections in the middle-east, and the scouse-mouse's stellar reputation and allure for English "stars".

This is the outcome when idiotic marries eternally dumb.........may their marriage be a long and barren one.

Their last three permanent appointments were all based on a strategy of trying to generate income through external forces.

Breadhead's financial background (where that was remains a mystery), caravan-man's connections in the middle-east, and the scouse-mouse's stellar reputation and allure for English "stars".

This is the outcome when idiotic marries eternally dumb.........may their marriage be a long and barren one.

You mean he did not raise the dough,!hh

Now you mention it!, i thought i kent ye I used to love a wee jig to your banjo toons just up fae 'Foreigners'!
That banjo was made with bin lids and human intestines, BB.

Foreigners is now called Conroy's and if you thought the metalheads were wacky before, you should see the clientele now???

You can always measure the calibre of a boozer by when they start their karaoke. Conroy's usually start theirs at 12.30 lunchtime.......classy joint!

That banjo was made with bin lids and human intestines, BB.

Foreigners is now called Conroy's and if you thought the metalheads were wacky before, you should see the clientele now???

You can always measure the calibre of a boozer by when they start their karaoke. Conroy's usually start theirs at 12.30 lunchtime.......classy joint!
That is sad for what was once such a briliant pub. Pizza in the Pizza Gallery and then a few exotic drinks (Red Stripe, etc) in Foreigners. I miss a night oot in Dundee!

ma.jpg

Back