The Willie Collum Question

BILLCOWIE1958

As much as I think that Willie Collum isn't a cheat or a biased referee but an incompetent one I still can't believe that he hasn't refereed and match involving SEVCO since late last year

This is completely incomprehensible considering the amount of high profile matches that he has officiated in since SEVCO wrote their letter of complaint to the SFA about his handling of their match against St Mirren at Greyskull

What kind of message does that send out to the rest of Scottish Football? Still the Mad HUN Hoardes continue to bleat about How the world is against them How they never get the big decisions How everybody hates them Well at least their assertion of the last point can't be denied

It will be interesting to see if Mr Collum officiates at any more matches involving SEVCO for the remainder of the season?

One certainty is that it definitely won't be in either a Scottish Cup Semi Final or indeed the Final itself

HH?

Last edited:
Reverse pyschology anyway. The huns obviously get what they want so will his incompentence as you say, go through the ricter scale in their favour if he does?

Sack the lot of the refs and bring in new ones under new processes and management.

there was a ref called bob valentine awarded celtic a penalty scottish cup final.paid for it for years;best thing about one of his last games scf againot the hun again u know what happened not a penalty hun shy taken by the tic JOE MILLAR scores revenge is SWEET???

As much as I think that Willie Collum isn't a cheat or a biased referee but an incompetent one I still can't believe that he hasn't refereed and match involving SEVCO since late last year

This is completely uncomprehensible considering the amount of high profile matches that he has officiated in since SEVCO wrote their letter of complaint to the SFA about his handling of their match against St Mirren at Greyskull

What kind of message does that send out to the rest of Scottish Football? Still the Mad HUN Hoardes continue to bleat about How the world is against them How they never get the big decisions How everybody hates them Well at least their assertion of the last point can't be denied

It will be interesting to see if Mr Collum officiates at any more matches involving SEVCO for the remainder of the season?

One certainty is that it definitely won't be in either a Scottish Cup Semi Final or indeed the Final itself

HH?

This is completely uncomprehensible considering the amount of high profile matches that he has officiated in since SEVCO wrote their letter of complaint to the SFA about his handling of their match against St Mirren at Greyskull

HH?
FFS Greyskull is where the good guy lives. Its Snake Mountain.
https://he-man.fandom.com/wiki/He-Man

HH?
St.Mirren game wiz at St.Mirrens ground Bill (whatever the fuk it's called lol!) & no Diepox! Diepox wiz the 4-0 game whr 'Brother' Dallas awarded 4 pens (shda bn 5 claimed Gimp) Relates back tae Collum having the audacity tae send aff CandyArse fur squaring up tae Ferdinand! Of course like aw Filth appeals it ended up in a fine??????..However they dae appear tae have got him oot the way! Ideal scenario is he refs last game against them at Diepox & awards us 4 pens..Fukin place wd be destroyed..BRILLIANT!!????????

St.Mirren game wiz at St.Mirrens ground Bill (whatever the fuk it's called lol!) & no Diepox! Diepox wiz the 4-0 game whr 'Brother' Dallas awarded 4 pens (shda bn 5 claimed Gimp) Relates back tae Collum having the audacity tae send aff CandyArse fur squaring up tae Ferdinand! Of course like aw Filth appeals it ended up in a fine??????..However they dae appear tae have got him oot the way! Ideal scenario is he refs last game against them at Diepox & awards us 4 pens..Fukin place wd be destroyed..BRILLIANT!!????????
I would love to see your conclusion come true mate. That would be all my dreams come true.
To see and hear there pain. HH

HH ☘️????

I would love to see your conclusion come true mate. That would be all my dreams come true.
To see and hear there pain. HH

HH ☘️????
They wd invade the park & try & get a hod ae Collum that's fur sure but in the melee Gimp steps in tae call fur order????..He's then called oot as a Dirty, Lyin Fenian Bastard & a Celik plant!?????..Day later they're fined a record amount, FPP applied & kicked oot ae Europe fur 3 yrs! King offski in a private plane, Administration by wks and.. Oh fukin Happy Days???????..HH COYBIG☘☘☘??????

They wd invade the park & try & get a hod ae Collum that's fur sure but in the melee Gimp steps in tae call fur order????..He's then called oot as a Dirty, Lyin Fenian Bastard & a Celik plant!?????..Day later they're fined a record amount, FPP applied & kicked oot ae Europe fur 3 yrs! King offski in a private plane, Administration by wks and.. Oh fukin Happy Days???????..HH COYBIG☘☘☘??????
wks end..fukin fones?????

Back