THE WIZARD RETIRES

That explains a lot. Sometimes fans forget that players are humans with real life issues affecting them behind the scenes. This is wonderful news. Enjoy your retirement and enjoy family life. You will always be welcome back at paradise and thank you for so many brilliant memories. Good luck and thanks.

Big Tam the silent hun slayer, never forget the goal v huns and the follow through on the hun ankle that put him out of the game.

Rogic's late winner against Aberdeen to secure the inVIcible treble was one of the greatest moments of joy I have experienced as a Celtic fan. Don't ask me to choose the absolute best, as it changes by the day/hour, but it was up there alongside the very best (in no particular order):
  • Tony Watt scoring against Barca
  • John Hartson bursting the net at Anfield
  • Henke securing the green & white wash against the Deady Bears with his last minute chip
  • Jan Venegoor of Hesslink's 95th minute winning header from 3 feet out in 2008
  • Tam Rogic scoring against Aberdeen to win the cup

Last edited:
Rogic's late winner against Aberdeen to secure the inVIcible treble was one of the greatest moments of joy I have experienced as a Celtic fan. Don't ask me to choose the absolute best, as it changes by the day/hour, but it was up there alongside the very best 9in no particular order):
  • Tony Watt scoring against Barca
  • John Hartson bursting the net at Anfield
  • Henke securing the green & white wash against the Deady Bears with his last minute chip
  • Jan Venegoor of Hesslink's 95th minute winning header from 3 feet out in 2008
  • Tam Rogic scoring against Aberdeen to win the cup
Tony the tiger in Dingwall on a cunt of a night for travelling support.

It’s funny I didn’t see the Aberdeen goal live I was flying on holiday. We were just landing and got the radio feed and the ball hit the net, I roared, and the current Mrs LMC disowned me.
Great memory even not seeing it.

Stylish statement as well big man and because of my daughter understand the IVF stress.
Best wishes to you and your family.
YNWA

HH

A great player, after a slow start to his career, no one could doubt his talent, unfortunately it took 6-8 games to find his form, then always seemed to get injured, but when he was on his game he could be unplayable, far too young to be retiring.

Wonder what happened between him an ange, that he left immediately after ange got the job, I’m not buying into the “he was too slow for angeball” argument, quality players that can pick a slide rule pass, or score a goal waltzing past defenders are always worthwhile having around the club.

Aw the best Tom, you retire as an elite hunskelper
💚🤍💚🤍
YNWA

A great player, after a slow start to his career, no one could doubt his talent, unfortunately it took 6-8 games to find his form, then always seemed to get injured, but when he was on his game he could be unplayable, far too young to be retiring.

Wonder what happened between him an ange, that he left immediately after ange got the job, I’m not buying into the “he was too slow for angeball” argument, quality players that can pick a slide rule pass, or score a goal waltzing past defenders are always worthwhile having around the club.

Aw the best Tom, you retire as an elite hunskelper
💚🤍💚🤍
YNWA
Tom played for us for all of Ange's first season, BB.

Thanks Tom for all the wonderful memories and moments that won games. I hope you can now enjoy your retirement with your lovely family. Always remember Y N W A. God bless you and your family, wish you all everything you wish for yourselves.HH 🍀🍀

Members online

Latest posts

Back