THE WIZARD RETIRES

Rogic's late winner against Aberdeen to secure the inVIcible treble was one of the greatest moments of joy I have experienced as a Celtic fan. Don't ask me to choose the absolute best, as it changes by the day/hour, but it was up there alongside the very best (in no particular order):
  • Tony Watt scoring against Barca
  • John Hartson bursting the net at Anfield
  • Henke securing the green & white wash against the Deady Bears with his last minute chip
  • Jan Venegoor of Hesslink's 95th minute winning header from 3 feet out in 2008
  • Tam Rogic scoring against Aberdeen to win the cup
Harald Brattbakk against st Johnstone ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€

Was wondering what the hell to post; where to begin to acknowledge the absolute joy he gave us. Then I read through the comments from you good folk. No need for me to add anything other than to wish him many years of good health, good fortune, and the indescribable joy that comes from being a parent.

Thanks, Wizard.

Big Tam's much to young to retire what a great big player he was๐Ÿ‘..what's he gonnae dae now sit in the hoose and look efter 3 greetin' faced weans under 4 years old ffs he's aff his heid..I no what I'd rather dae sit in the hoose wae the weans or play fitba..aye that's a hard decision tae make intit? ๐Ÿค”

In ma day the wummin watched the weans and the men went tae work but the world was a much better place back then..noo the wummin are trying tae play at fitba and growin' beards and fuck knows what else ๐Ÿ’ช..the world is totally fucked.!๐Ÿ€

Big Tam's much to young to retire what a great big player he was๐Ÿ‘..what's he gonnae dae now sit in the hoose and look efter 3 greetin' faced weans under 4 years old ffs he's aff his heid..I no what I'd rather dae sit in the hoose wae the weans or play fitba..aye that's a hard decision tae make intit? ๐Ÿค”

In ma day the wummin watched the weans and the men went tae work but the world was a much better place back then..noo the wummin are trying tae play at fitba and growin' beards and fuck knows what else ๐Ÿ’ช..the world is totally fucked.!๐Ÿ€
Wow youโ€™re treading on thin ice here mate. Luckily I donโ€™t think we have a feminist brigade on here coz if we did....๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฏ
๐Ÿ˜Š

Back