Their only crime was loyalty - thanks for the LOLZ

26+6=1

Read a few articles today about the fallout from Sevco's punishment for racism.
Phil has a lot of good stuff about Der Union Bearmacht, including a statement. The poor dears seem bewildered by the 'betrayal'. Would put you in mind of Die Untergang / Downfall.
But I did LOL like fuck when I read they had displayed a banner stating "their only crime was loyalty". How truly fucking pitiful is your situation when you look to the propaganda of Narco Terrorists like Johnny Adair for inspiration.

nothin to do with the Fact,that they are "entitled" nazi/fascist/klan scum and bile filled haters,if Legia don't knock them out on thursday,watch out for more punishment heading their way,the St Joseph game was only the first,they belted out their hate in the four games after that!

nothin to do with the Fact,that they are "entitled" nazi/fascist/klan scum and bile filled haters,if Legia don't knock them out on thursday,watch out for more punishment heading their way,the St Joseph game was only the first,they belted out their hate in the four games after that!
I so hope Legia knock them out and big Artur is there to exorcise the ghosts of windsor kip. Result on Thursday and you never know; Bournemouth aren't playing Sunday.

They sure did Mick in evry Fukin Muthafukin game from their Muthafukin Mhanky Gubs????????

I'm new here so forgive me but I was really impressed by their banner, they chose the correct "their" and they spelled it correctly!! Frankly I'm amazed and I hope they pay the spell checker, unlike the face painter!
Ah, now you see there was a bit of Double-dipshittery going on there, Hoopy.

They meant to spell it "there", but they're that feckin dense, they spelled it "their" in the proper context. Only because they're that fucked up in their logic over there.

And then who would keep an eye on the Fenians? Without the Union Bears them Fenians could have Lizzie drinking Barry's and watching the Eurovision before you could say boo.
By fenian you mean who? The unseen hand? The SNP& Catholic Cabal? Peter lawell and the opus Dei at FARE? ISIS? The mental Republicans running Rampant and infecting Society with there tarrier views? FUCKIN lunatics! So wrap up in Hatred they can't or won't see logic and in the process killing there own Club fucking love it mate!

By fenian you mean who? The unseen hand? The SNP& Catholic Cabal? Peter lawell and the opus Dei at FARE? ISIS? The mental Republicans running Rampant and infecting Society with there tarrier views? FUCKIN lunatics! So wrap up in Hatred they can't or won't see logic and in the process killing there own Club fucking love it mate!
Pissed off with UEFA running their own tournament their way their rules, no racism,no bigotery , nope the huns UEFA are gnging upon us, they want to just roll into a UEFA tournament get paid and trash the joint, think Manchester and the likes coming back tohaunt them, UEFA have them in their sites and the SFA soon for lying to UEFA about the res 12 and the huns not owing any outstanding debts before been permitted into a money making tournment.

Pissed off with UEFA running their own tournament their way their rules, no racism,no bigotery , nope the huns UEFA are gnging upon us, they want to just roll into a UEFA tournament get paid and trash the joint, think Manchester and the likes coming back tohaunt them, UEFA have them in their sites and the SFA soon for lying to UEFA about the res 12 and the huns not owing any outstanding debts before been permitted into a money making tournment.
Retrospects a cunt mate and does catch up with you. You ever noticed it's every body but us in the whining? Will not, cannot
, take responsibility for anything, fucking Unbelievable the shite they come out with!
It's all a big Conspiracy to keep them down.
How these agencies do this cohesivly is a mystery to me ...but it does happen.??

Retrospects a cunt mate and does catch up with you. You ever noticed it's every body but us in the whining? Will not, cannot
, take responsibility for anything, fucking Unbelievable the shite they come out with!
It's all a big Conspiracy to keep them down.
How these agencies do this cohesivly is a mystery to me ...but it does happen.??

No conspiracy here hope they read it and weep, defo a new club when this shit comes to their door officially.

EAp6rkJXkAAxQhK.jpg

"Never happened " .." we phoned the police "
"Run out of lbrokes" utter Garbbage. "Nae evidence". Fucking Disgusting anyone makes this stuff a relvent issue to point score! People's lives were destroyed by these Monsters! Shows the Depths that some people think the parity of there Crimes can be offset by this fucking Unbelievable.

ANYTHING IN BRACKETS, FOR THE LURKERS

The banner was spelt correctly & the right way up sure it was the UBs. The Rangers are making a statement here by closing s the section where UBs sit & some of the club deck.

DDave trying tae make sure UEFA, see they are taking a pro-active stance & hoping they'll escape further sanctions.(Made a cunt of it by singing The Billy Boy, your Chairman can't afford tae have empty seats)

They need tae fleece "THE PEEPUL" so they can pay Close Brothers(Wonga loans for Business, with a bad credit rating) the 2nd installment on their loans(Whats Dave using for security on the loans? WUR'S THE DEEDS, N0T LOAN PLAYERS)

A late paymeant charge can be up tae 50% of monthly installment, that would put them on the brink of collapse(Yer RANGERS are going bus)
AGAIN)

Thinks are about tae go tits up if they ger further sanctions. I didn't realise they were under invesigation, will UEFA dig a little deeper maybe hit them for FFP.

THEY'LL NEED A BIGGER BANNNER.

☘️HAIL HAIL☘️COYBIG☘️YMWA☘️10IARE

Now before you awe go mental at me, I have a good reason for the following.

I hope the Zombies beat Legia, WTF I hear you saying, well its not for the coefficient points, although that would be welcome, and it's not so it streachs their squad and would perhaps assist us in the league, although that would be welcome, well what then?, with 6 more games they are bound to get a full stadium closed, sooner rather than later.

Giruylh

Last edited:

I hope the Zombies beat Legia, WTF I hear you saying, well its not for the coefficient points, although that would be welcome, and it's not so it streachs their squad and would perhaps assist us in the league, although that would be welcome, well what then?, with 6 more games they are bound to get a full stadium closer, sooner rather than later.

Giruylh
Twisted,but ah see where yer comin from 50!

I hope the Zombies beat Legia, WTF I hear you saying, well its not for the coefficient points, although that would be welcome, and it's not so it streachs their squad and would perhaps assist us in the league, although that would be welcome, well what then?, with 6 more games they are bound to get a full stadium closed, sooner rather than later.

Giruylh
I get where you're coming from but a win for them on Thurs will see their confidence rocket for the game on Sunday. But we're just the team to bring them back to earth, IF we play well AND the team selection is right, I'd play Forster in goal and Bayo up front with Eddy maybe coming off the bench in the 2nd half.

Read a few articles today about the fallout from Sevco's punishment for racism.
Phil has a lot of good stuff about Der Union Bearmacht, including a statement. The poor dears seem bewildered by the 'betrayal'. Would put you in mind of Die Untergang / Downfall.
But I did LOL like fuck when I read they had displayed a banner stating "their only crime was loyalty". How truly fucking pitiful is your situation when you look to the propaganda of Narco Terrorists like Johnny Adair for inspiration.
Do u think the Huns will start watchin Peaky Blinders again now that the billy boys r in it singin ther favourite song will probly send the clip tae uefa “we can sing this it’s on the telly”????

Do u think the Huns will start watchin Peaky Blinders again now that the billy boys r in it singin ther favourite song will probly send the clip tae uefa “we can sing this it’s on the telly”????

Methinks there's an apocalyptic hunskelping in the peaky pipeline :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back