Their only crime was loyalty - thanks for the LOLZ

Just popped in tae my local cafe for a coffee & "there's a cvnt in the que wae a Rangurs tracksuit on wae his initials on the top &" bpttpms.

Got talking tae him while out for a ciggie, apparently it's his uniform for going tae the games. His hopes for tommorow a fight wae the Poles before & after the game. He's in his 50s like myself.

A casual that's never grew up, he usually sits in the UBs section thats closed for tomorrow's game. Hope the Poles kick his cvnt in, fuckin idiot him & his fuckin uniform. ????

Just popped in tae my local cafe for a coffee & "there's a cvnt in the que wae a Rangurs tracksuit on wae his initials on the top &" bpttpms.

Got talking tae him while out for a ciggie, apparently it's his uniform for going tae the games. His hopes for tommorow a fight wae the Poles before & after the game. He's in his 50s like myself.

A casual that's never grew up, he usually sits in the UBs section thats closed for tomorrow's game. Hope the Poles kick his cvnt in, fuckin idiot him & his fuckin uniform. ????
Did his shoes huv 'left' and 'right' on them, bet they were slips ons, I don't expect he's learned how to tie his own laces yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back