theRangers v Celtic - all comments here

T

Tony

Sorry i know its early but lets hear your predictions/starting line ups (nae politics on this thread please!)😉

Hart

Juranovic Vickers Starfelt Taylor

O'Reilly McGregor Hatate

Jota GG Maeda

Think we'll edge it 2-1 in a tight game.Early goal to shut the their fans up early doors.

Sorry i know its early but lets hear your predictions/starting line ups (nae politics on this thread please!)😉

Hart

Juranovic Vickers Starfelt Taylor

O'Reilly McGregor Hatate

Jota GG Maeda

Think we'll edge it 2-1 in a tight game.Early goal to shut the their fans up early doors.
Would agree with the line up you picked Tony.
On a personal level, I can't ever remembering ever going into a huge Derby match as relaxed as I feel, such is the confidence and safe in the knowledge of remaining top of the league even if the unthinkable happening, which I really can't see how as we are a far better team than the scum.
They have all the extra pressure to deal with and with the stink within the shithole cranked up with all the infighting, won't take to much for the scum to turn upon themselves, which we should gladly help to apply to all of the bastards

We need to hold our nerve and defend like lions for the 1st 20-30mins, they will come flying at us from the 1st whistle, they will be throwing themselves to the ground at the slightest contact inside the box, Kent will be flick-kick-trick every time he gets in the box, more-or-less will be throwing his tubby body at everyone, holding and pulling, then falling over, everyone in the hun team will throw their hands up in the air and scream penalty tae “rangers” the hun crowd will be baying for the customary tav-pen and a sending aff at every opportunity, we need a strong referee, unfortunately there isn’t one in Scotland.

Would agree with the line up you picked Tony.
On a personal level, I can't ever remembering ever going into a huge Derby match as relaxed as I feel, such is the confidence and safe in the knowledge of remaining top of the league even if the unthinkable happening, which I really can't see how as we are a far better team than the scum.
They have all the extra pressure to deal with and with the stink within the shithole cranked up with all the infighting, won't take to much for the scum to turn upon themselves, which we should gladly help to apply to all of the bastards
Quite confident myself John but expect it to be a much harder game this time.Wasnt sure who to pick between Abada and Maeda but its great we have options.Head ache for Ange though 😂

Got a feeling he will start with Bitton and surprise us all by bringing Kyogo back
not bothered about the team it's the goat fiddler in the middle that will be the problem whoever it is won't need much swaying with 48k inbred motherless fks in attendance

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite confident myself John but expect it to be a much harder game this time.Wasnt sure who to pick between Abada and Maeda but its great we have options.Head ache for Ange though 😂
The concern for us could be with us having up to 6 players potentially making there debut within that shithole?
Can't see it being a problem as there is such character within this team that hopefully will thrive upon the opportunity and some real good professionals within the team/squad who have seen it all before also.

Got a feeling he will start with Bitton and surprise us all by bringing Kyogo back
not bothered about the team it's the goat fiddler in the middle that will be the problem whoever it won't need much swaying with 48k inbred motherless fks in attendance
Think kyogo might well make the subs bench hopefully Kelly, and Bitton is a great option now, but more from the bench imo, as think we look a far better team when playing at the higher tempo.

The concern for us could be with us having up to 6 players potentially making there debut within that shithole?
Can't see it being a problem as there is such character within this team that hopefully will thrive upon the opportunity and some real good professionals within the team/squad who have seen it all before also.
Agree mate..we've came a long way since the first game at the midden ,crackin signings and a team thats gelled nicely together.Hope to see Kyogo get minutes and bang in the winner ...and the hun meltdown there after 😂

not bothered about the team it's the goat fiddler in the middle that will be the problem whoever it won't need much swaying with 48k inbred motherless fks in attendance
Seen a boy say that on a Celtic podcast last night.I cant see Bitton starting ..an experienced player in this fixture but a no for me.

Back