theRangers v Celtic - all comments here

It will be a tough match. They will throw everything at us and hurl themselves to the ground for free kicks and penalties. This will play into our hands as our speed will hurt them. Our players had better be up for a physical battle, stay mentally focused the whole game and not gift them any chances by being stupid at the back with suicidal passing in our own box.

Good will overcome evil and we will win 2-1. Tavernier to score their their customary penalty after Hart saves it only for it to be controversially retaken (note: Monster Munch will agree the brave MIB was correct even when replays show he was clearly wrong).

Don't be kidded by any of this injury blow nonsense from the MSM ...the currents will have all their snarling diving cheats available... both shooter knut and skelped arse face el duffalo will be champing at the bit to provide the usual Tav pen.
We need to wait and see if all our internationals come back safely.
We will need Bitton at some point in the game maybe not as a starter though.
As I've said before the hatefest will be new to some of our boys so it's no given and will be tough.
Of course I would love a win but given we are are at the bigotdome with the slevers foaming at the mooth ..a draw would do them more harm than us.🍀

Don't think we'll play like we did in the last game we may well keep it tight and let the baying mob get on sevcos backs can see us nicking an early goal but can also see us losing a player .

it's just to good to be true for the goat fiddler in the middle he has a chance of getting sevco back into the title run in and a home win will ge him on the after dinner circuit ifit's walsh or McLean then i expect a cheaton type game , think the players and Ange will already now that

IMHO, this is Sevco’s most important game of the lge season, its the be all and end all for me, I don’t think they can even afford to draw this never mind lose it.
With that in mind, thats where the MiB enter the equation.
If we go at them like the home game, we won’t lose.
If it ends up some dour war of attrition and we cannot break them down, the longer it stays like that, the more they become favourites.
Our friendly MiB will be waiting on any flimsy call to hand an advantage, be it a red or a Tavpen, be in no doubt, they must win this, and they will be afforded every opportunity if we canny put them away.
Away from home used to put the fear in ye, away with no fans even more so.
50000 scum screaming for everything with a partisan ref…its gonna be hugely difficult.
Has this squad got enough to shut that out and deliver?
Personally I can’t be certain of that.
They folded at paradise, it could happen here too.
But I do have hope.
I hope we burn them the way we did at home.
Have them staring at defeat before half time and their own fans turning on them as they do..if they are still in the stadium that is.
I can’t make a prediction on this as so much hangs on the result and it aint a level playing field as we all know.
All I can say is c’mon the hoops, do us proud, win this and ur on ur way to a treble.
For me, this will be one of our greatest league titles ever if we do it, from where we were…deffo one of the greatest.
A double or even a treble would be just unreal, and that too would rank amongst the greatest ever.

Broony was a master at it. So was Griff to an extent. They would wind the Huns up so much that it didn't matter what their job was, if Broony or Griff came anywhere near them they thought that had to get involved. And it worked every time, they thought I'll put the boot on this Fenian fukker an the fans will love it, until... oops, they've bypassed where I was supposed to be an scored. 🤣

The first 10-15 mins will set the tone.

I expect the MIB to book 1 or 3 of our players early on to stifle our aggression and give them every free kick he can conjure up.

I’m thinking the MIB will look to book Starfelt, Maeda, GG, early on, as part of the strategy to nullify us.

We need to stay focussed, composed and above all disciplined.....no diving in and giving away cheap free kicks, especially around our box.....and we need to be on it and take the chances that will come.

We are going to war.....and we need a team of warriors to be up for the fight, in a controlled and highly disciplined way.....win the battles, win the war...

Does anyone know what part Kyogo played in last weeks closed door game against Motherwell, did he get a run out? Did he start? How long did he play for?
The Huns a shit feart of him, it he’s fit I’d be starting him, the key to winning this game is to keep tav-pen in his own half, we need to keep him pinned back, if he is playing in our half……they will win 😱

Back