theRangers v Celtic - all comments here

So, heart rate has returned to something resembling normal! Couldn’t partake in the usual chat on the Noise during the match - too bloody nervous to hold the phone! And to be fair that wasnt helped by Big Joe, CCV and the Starlord dicking about for the first 20 minutes! 😮
But what a day - what a performance. I thought we were supposed to be dodgy at the back eh Hunscene?
The thing from today is that we weren’t totally at our best, but dug in and toughed it out. Which just shows that not only can Ange spot a player from a technical point of view, he also can spot those with character and heart.

Nothing won yet - but it’s close. So close.
Now for a beer, a large single malt and settle down to watch Peaky Blinders. Cracking day, Hail Hail! ☘️☘️

We and the board have said we are half of nothing. There is no ‘Old Firm’ That ended with Oldco in 2012. It’s the huns who don’t accept that they were liquidated back then (or just don't want to accept it).
FFS if you weren't liquidated and booted out of the SFL then why did you have to reapply to get back in and not just stay in the SPL?
Answer...because you WERE fkn liquidated not relegated or any other such shit.
Now if there are huns still lurking here (doubt it they couldn't take the gloating) what don't you fkn understand about that? LIQUIDATED. CEASED TO EXIST. BECAME A NEW CLUB.
Although explaining in logical terms to the slavering mob is pointless. They just don't want to hear the reality.
Their fucking desperate! Last week they wanted nothing to do with us with the Aussie game, I certainly didn’t want the game either but this week they have done everything they can to be part of our wonderful club and fan base. They certainly are a complete embarrassment and more than an occasional disgrace. If I was a fan of their joke of a club I would be going off my nut with who ever came out with that idea it really looked and sounded desperate .

Let’s hope he keeps on laying on the goals bud his assist for CCV’s Goal. 👏
In Ange I Trust

HH 🍀
Jamsam please watch the replays. Starfelt leaned on Balogun as the cross comes in and it was Balogun who tries to clear the ball only for it to fall to CCV. Starfelt was nowhere near and certainly id not get an assist.

Jamsam please watch the replays. Starfelt leaned on Balogun as the cross comes in and it was Balogun who tries to clear the ball only for it to fall to CCV. Starfelt was nowhere near and certainly id not get an assist.
You could say that Starfelt prevented Balogun from making a clearance, and that lead to CCVs chance to score. An assist [of sorts] in my book. HH

There's one thing that the huns found out today, we are, in effect, The People and they are a shower of scum that have rode their luck so far this season. Not a single one of their players had an outstanding game, they had no backup on the bench, they have no bottle, they don't have the funds to rebuild and financially they are sinking like a stone.

It's time they woke up and realised that they're just an average team. A team full of coffin dodgers, loanees and wantaways. Kunt was the last player they actually bought (allegedly) and Liverpool saw them coming. Banjo boy is a fud and he's not even the worst of the pile of shite.

The writing is on the wall for this klub to go the same way as the old one so any services should get their invoices sent in pronto.

Do believe that the physiological damage we have impacted upon sevco scum (SS) will be massive and far greater than what we done in paradise imo.
Our strength has been mainly how well we use the football with our speed at doing so, yet imo we were only average at what we are capable of doing today and yet we're able to create at least 6 decent goalscoring opportunities.
Our so called weekness and a scum strength was about dealing with the crosses into the box, yet overall we dealt with that treat reasonably comfortably today imo.
Still don't believe the scum can offer any more than the shite produced today, and in the remaining 2 derbies still, I think that the hammering we stand to hand out to the bastards will be of one's the cunts will never recover from

Do believe that the physiological damage we have impacted upon sevco scum (SS) will be massive and far greater than what we done in paradise imo.
Our strength has been mainly how well we use the football with our speed at doing so, yet imo we were only average at what we are capable of doing today and yet we're able to create at least 6 decent goalscoring opportunities.
Our so called weekness and a scum strength was about dealing with the crosses into the box, yet overall we dealt with that treat reasonably comfortably today imo.
Still don't believe the scum can offer any more than the shite produced today, and in the remaining 2 derbies still, I think that the hammering we stand to hand out to the bastards will be of one's the cunts will never recover from
Dont think they were any better today than the first time we played them at Ibrox John.One thing i do know is Celtic can play much better than we saw today yet we created the better chances.I know Rogic,Vickers and Callum are taking most of the plaudits but wee Maedas constant pressing and chasing back was superb today.My only gripe was the fucking about at the back in the first half between the centre halfs and our keeper.Apart from that a Champions performance HH

Watched the whole game the ball came of Starfelts back with the help of balogun even McMoist and Mandy Wanker
As well as the after match with Wee Jamsie and Stillian with pie Puss nearly in tears agreeing with them still wee only see what we want I suppose the on field commentary was wrong that the 2 central defenders were immense in the second half along with Taylor.
Again you let your judgement of a player to cloud your opinion Starfelt wasn’t great first 10 but tell me who was
He and the rest grew into the game
We won Ange for some unknown reason keeps picking them and as long as Ange is he’ll get my full support.
Mon the Hoops
Mon the Athenian Fenian

HH 🍀

Dont think they were any better today than the first time we played them at Ibrox John.One thing i do know is Celtic can play much better than we saw today yet we created the better chances.I know Rogic,Vickers and Callum are taking most of the plaudits but wee Maedas constant pressing and chasing back was superb today.My only gripe was the fucking about at the back in the first half between the centre halfs and our keeper.Apart from that a Champions performance HH
In fairness Tony, we thankfully changed that moreso in the 2nd half by going longer and looked far more comfortable defensively in doing so, and getting GG involved in the game moreso as well.
Wasn't able to play through the high press early doors and everyone in green and white didn't settle to well, but good team's adapt to that, great teams overcome it and gain a very well deserved victory with plenty to spare still.

Had a quick glance at Swallow swallow the poor zombies have gone into melt down blaming everyone for their demise and sh*t play ,some examples how is McGregor allowed to play wearing a mask?, super Ally turncoat ,mibs against them , sack gvb , Celtic support throwing bottles onto the park and blaming them , the physio cutting his own head , you just couldn't make it up

Back