theRangers V Celtic

past caring

ajetis a fat lazy knt
griff is a waster
, laxalt and kenny cost us the last few games ,
bains a hologram
christies a waste of a jersey
so is eddy

wouldn't have any of that lot near the game it's ded rubber nothing to play for pride went down the crapper a long time ago

i would have put the weans in but then half of them have packed up and moved on

Barkas last game cheerio
Bitton
welsh
ajer
taylor
mcgregor
soro
turnbull
Rogic
forrest
eli
Cant agree more, well said

same old same, no forward thinking or change of set up to mix it up a bit, they know how we will play with that team which suits them to control the midfield areas, dont see us doing anything different today than before, so fekin predictable. we can only hope.

Team selection tried and tested never lived up to expectations this season bringing Forrest in won't really change much I can only think of 2 games against them when he has had any meaningful impact on the game. We need to have some luck today as that lot have carried a fair bit of it in the previous games I would love a win for us today but this team have given away goals for fun at times this season time they stood up and showed up

I think Elyounoussi will start and we might just get the best out of him today with Jamesy on the other side. He tends to give you a performance 1 in 3 games and when he is on it he can be a player ...unfortunately not often enough but I think the balance of the team with Jamesy in it might just suit him to fancy himself for a performance today.
I think they’re continually playing Eddy because they’re hoping he’ll show his form of old and have a good game and put a few pounds back on the value that’s dropped alarmingly this season

Team selection tried and tested never lived up to expectations this season bringing Forrest in won't really change much I can only think of 2 games against them when he has had any meaningful impact on the game. We need to have some luck today as that lot have carried a fair bit of it in the previous games I would love a win for us today but this team have given away goals for fun at times this season time they stood up and showed up
It’s shit we have to hope they play poorly and we get lucky.

Team selection ,,,,same old shite so were not playing for pride or anything else ,,,not that we did this season ,,,,,,,so pick the same shite for a kick about

Rather go walk the dogs ,,,,,,cat launching depending on the results

well done Celtic you sacked Lennon only to keep playing his team ,,,,wtf

well we've been better team against that mob last few times

looking at bench, there is ony one or two that can feel deserving of a sniff of the team
christie and laxalt on bench which is 2 players up on last time, hopefully

i'd put a france shirt on eddie under celtic top today and hope eli has one of his few and far between good games

looking at bench, there is ony one or two that can feel deserving of a sniff of the team

i'd put a france shirt on eddie under celtic top today and hope eli has one of his few and far between good games
ps forgot to mention, i hate that fat pie eating bumbling mess .............

Just sent a text to my brother staying if Eddie can be arsed and Elyounoussi plays one of his cameos we've got a chance

Members online

Latest posts

Back