They are skint

Sevco are here to stay I think. I may be wrong, but the new UEFA rules mean that what happened in 2012 won't be allowed to happen again in Scotland.
UEFA will step in long before Sevco are able to commit financial suicide like their predecessors.
Prior to the new rules, the SFA were able to allow Rangers and Sevco to do what they wanted with no outside scrutiny. I don't think that can happen anymore. There will still be low level stuff from VAR and referees but I think major corruption, confetti loans and tax avoidance schemes are a thing of the past.
Sevco will have to start living within their means and Beale is preparing the horde for that already with his "beating celtic on a budget" comments.
They will always be in our shadow. Even if they get their finances in order, they are still 30 years and 10,000 seats behind us in terms of what McCann started building all those years ago. And even if they started living within their means, their brand is toxic. Reeking of far right, white supremacist, racism and bigotry.
They will never attract the sponsors that we do. Their fan base is mostly confined to Scotland and Northern Ireland. They aren't as big a club as they believe.
All true Lubo, but your forgetting the money from the Hun branded beers and blue pizza's plus awe the betting from the 40 fat huns running up the pitch at half time, pretty soon they will enough money to conquer the world,,,,, aye awe right they're fucked. 😂

So if Admin comes knocking is it a 10 point deduction as new club or 25 for pretence same club, second admin.
SFA will praying it does not happen as we witnessed with the attempts to stop us lifting the champion league 40 mill prize.
It would be the lower points deduction as it is beyond the time limit for the larger penalty (is what they'll say - but we ALL know the real reason, even the zombies in denial).

They are doing a Gin series with different players on the bottles even have one with Walter Smith on it
Ah, good auld proddy Gin !

Those amongst the sevco hordes with a degree awareness in terms of British history, will, no doubt, welcome the resurrection of that once proud "tradition" of having' a swally in celebration of their ' heritage'.....with the drink of choice being gin .
When William of Orange came to the throne in 1689, he fairly quickly increased tax on beer; making it too expensive for most. At the same time he allowed the proletariat to both distil, and sell, gin.
Billy's army of soldiers and sailors were already provided with gin and other spirits; they were more than happy to toast their Protestant leader in his wars in Ireland and Catholic France etc. Again, the preferred tipple of his loyal followers was gin.
Hardly any great surprise then, that gin became known as the Protestant drink.
I'm sure they'll be ever so chuffed down Ibrox way !

Those amongst the sevco hordes with a degree awareness in terms of British history, will, no doubt, welcome the resurrection of that once proud "tradition" of having' a swally in celebration of their ' heritage'.....with the drink of choice being gin .
When William of Orange came to the throne in 1689, he fairly quickly increased tax on beer; making it too expensive for most. At the same time he allowed the proletariat to both distil, and sell, gin.
Billy's army of soldiers and sailors were already provided with gin and other spirits; they were more than happy to toast their Protestant leader in his wars in Ireland and Catholic France etc. Again, the preferred tipple of his loyal followers was gin.
This forum is very educational.:geek:

As a gin drinker (on the odd occasion) that has me thinking that Vodka might be my new gin.

If gin was invented today it would classified as a flavoured vodka, so just think of it like that and carry on enjoying your wee treat.
As I have an illegal still, knowing how spirts are produced, I’d say that was wrong 🤷‍♂️ it’s like saying whiskey is flavoured vodka, all spirts are double or triple distilled, which gives you a neutral taste spirt, it’s what you do next that turns it into your desired tipple

As I have an illegal still, knowing how spirts are produced, I’d say that was wrong 🤷‍♂️ it’s like saying whiskey is flavoured vodka, all spirts are double or triple distilled, which gives you a neutral taste spirt, it’s what you do next that turns it into your desired tipple
As a chemist, I know how the spirit is made by fermentation and the distillation process (do at least a triple distillation I would say). I heard about that gin would be classified as flavoured vodka on a tv programme about gin production a few years back - of course this could be shite as Kris Boyd is on the telly and he spouts non-stop keech!

As a chemist, I know how the spirit is made by fermentation and the distillation process (do at least a triple distillation I would say). I heard about that gin would be classified as flavoured vodka on a tv programme about gin production a few years back - of course this could be shite as Kris Boyd is on the telly and he spouts non-stop keech!

Walter White has entered the room lol...

Kris💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back