They are skint

I mind getting a pair of side button trackies from the "more store" when I was a kid. We were skint and the kappa holy grail wasn't on the cards. Ended up in a fight because I had either four stripes or two 😇 can't remember which haha

Another one that all the cushtie bams had later in my high school years were rockports. I can remember them costing about £140 in the early 2000's.
Mental. Might be wrong

Followed with beargaus jackets later 😅.
Funny how the bams dismantle brands.
It was mostly huns that wore the blue version.
Anyone about 35 would be in that mix

As a chemist, I know how the spirit is made by fermentation and the distillation process (do at least a triple distillation I would say). I heard about that gin would be classified as flavoured vodka on a tv programme about gin production a few years back - of course this could be shite as Kris Boyd is on the telly and he spouts non-stop keech!
Basically true. I tried making my own bootleg diy "gin" by adding botanicals to a bottle of vodka.
Tried my best.
Added juniper berries and a load of other shite.
Tasted it after it had been steeped for the recommended time.

Absolutely barking...

Gave it as a gift 😁. The feedback was it sat there till it was the only thing left in the hoose one blitz night.
Suffered it but next time get me a gift card...

It was hellish hahaha

I mind getting a pair of side button trackies from the "more store" when I was a kid. We were skint and the kappa holy grail wasn't on the cards. Ended up in a fight because I had either four stripes or two 😇 can't remember which haha

Another one that all the cushtie bams had later in my high school years were rockports. I can remember them costing about £140 in the early 2000's.
Mental. Might be wrong

Followed with beargaus jackets later 😅.
Funny how the bams dismantle brands.
It was mostly huns that wore the blue version.
Anyone about 35 would be in that mix
Remember denim jackets with 'Thundercats' hell yeah, new a guy called him God.

Remember denim jackets with 'Thundercats' hell yeah, new a guy called him God.
Must have been decades after my time
As a teenager, it was LEVI Stayprest trousers, Ben Sherman shirts, with the button down collar, and Terry's shoes
Wrangler jeans, fairisle jumpers and Crombie overcoats
Nobody really wore trainers back in the day, except for a pair of black sannies to play five a sides or have a kick about
Those were the days
140 quid for a pair of 'gutties' ? must have been mad

HH

Was never intae fashion, just music, never wore what everybody else wore, nae stay press, Ben sherbet, kappa tracksuits Addais, Nike trainers…..yir better aff being a naturist 🤣🤣

HH
338843607_1170433730322905_1714229272556700705_n.jpg

As a teenager, it was LEVI Stayprest trousers, Ben Sherman shirts, with the button down collar, and Terry's shoes
Nobody really wore trainers back in the day, except for a pair of black sannies to play five a sides or have a kick about
Those were the days

HH
Ahhh the old stayprest trousers [favoured the pale blue myself) ox blood doc Martin's ,white Ben Sherman shirt and a Crombie coat with a dark green hankie in the pocket in the summer a Harrington jacket ,or Levi jacket my mum said it was the smartest I've ever looked😊😊 the 70s the era style forgot

Ahhh the old stayprest trousers [favoured the pale blue myself) ox blood doc Martin's ,white Ben Sherman shirt and a Crombie coat with a dark green hankie in the pocket in the summer a Harrington jacket ,or Levi jacket my mum said it was the smartest I've ever looked😊😊 the 70s the era style forgot
I had a mate who was a ball boy and swapped him a couple of Ben Sherman shirts for a pair of Stevie Chalmers fitba boots
Thank you Stevie Chalmers

Those were the days

HH
Samba were out before Ben & Terry

Ach, poor Huns skint gonnie have tae live within thur means,The Staunch Cockney Bawbag preparing the Peepul fur free transfer, loans & mibbie one player that'll cost money.

Boom, Ibrox is in a poor state due tae lack of maintenance since 2012, Roof Steels rusting away, 40yr old Stadium showing its age etc & Celtic on course tae make record profits.

Aye its a great time tae be a Hoops Fan, will we get a 2012 mark III, NO but unless Sheikh Ama Dumfucka comes & rescues them, money is gonnie be tight, team, staduim, UEFA Sustainability rules.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️THUR FUCKIN SKINT☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Members online

Latest posts

Back