They truly are the scum of the earth

Imatim

This is not a knee jerk reaction to getting beat. We deserved nothing from the game.

This is a post to condemn the sub human element of the Hun support which would appear to be the majority.

They have for some time now denigrated one of the iconic figures in football. A man who was one of the first to help the victims of the Ibrox disaster.

The late and great Jock Stein.

We are expected to respect a minutes silence for the 66 fatal casualties of that dreadful day whilst they shame human decency and continually attack and vilify our past manager and Scottish Football great. Their hypocrisy and true evilness is evident to all.

It should be remembered they have only celebrated this tragic event with a minutes silence for the last ten years or so. I wonder why that is?

It is also of significance how they as a club at the time refused to accept or take any responsibility for the tragic event in question at the time.

To display banners of the like vilifying Big Jock with the obvious tacit approval of the police and Sevco management is simply deplorable.

They all are a blight on society.

To observe a minutes silence in these circumstances is not to remember and pay respect to the victims of this terrible tradgedy.

The event is being used to slander and to denigrate a truly great man and in promoting their twisted and moronic agenda regarding the abuse of children.

The Huns by their actions are not only disrespecting the victims of child abuse but also the 66 unfortunate souls who died on that tragic day.

We should never again agree to be a party to this hypocrisy and we should tell the world why.

This is not a knee jerk reaction to getting beat. We deserved nothing from the game.

This is a post to condemn the sub human element of the Hun support which would appear to be the majority.

They have for some time now denigrated one of the iconic figures in football. A man who was one of the first to help the victims of the Ibrox disaster.

We are expected to respect a minutes silence for the 66 fatal casualties of that dreadful day whilst they shame human decency and continually attack and vilify our past manager and Scottish Football great. Their hypocrisy and true evilness is evident to all.

It should be remembered they have only celebrated this tragic event with a minutes silence for the last ten years or so. I wonder why that is?

It is also of significance how they as a club at the time refused to accept or take any responsibility for the tragic event in question at the time.

To display banners of the like vilifying Big Jock with the obvious tacit approval of the police and Sevco management is simply deplorable.

To observe a minutes silence in these circumstances is not to remember and pay respect to the victims of this terrible tradgedy.

The event is being used to slander and to denigrate a truly great man and in promoting their twisted and moronic agenda regarding the abuse of children.

The Huns by their actions are not only disrespecting the victims of child abuse but also the 66 unfortunate souls who died on that tragic day.

We should never again agree to be a party to this hypocrisy and we should tell the world why.

Do we really expect anything else from these PEEPUL?

We know what they are like We know what drives them We know their hatred of all things that isn't connected to them their tribute act or a battle which took place over 300 years ago

I was going to write more but have just thought 'why waste my time thinking about these troglodytes when my Sunday would be better spent taking my 4 year old grandson out for an adventure'?
Decision made See yas all later

HH?

Last edited:

We know what they are like We know what drives them We know their hatred of all things that isn't connected to them their tribute act or a battle which took place over 300 years ago

I was going to write more but have just thought 'why waste my time thinking about these troglodytes when my Sunday would be better spent taking my 4 year old grandson out for an adventure'?

HH?
In the midst of the scum shite we Celtic should have been paying respect to this guy who left us at a young age.
RIP P O'Donnell
p o donnell.jpg

What do you expect from the Peepul, they knew they're banner would be seen & done it out of stupidity or ignorance. Everyone knew what Jock did that night, except those inbred fvckwits.

Can't behave even when they win, wee story about the behaviour in local pub their bus leaves from. Obviously they had been celebrating their win most of the. afernoon/early evening, when the local band who regularly play in there on a Saturday, started there set.

Orcs "Gie's Simply the Best" Band "WE DON'T PLAY IT" a short time later Orcs ask again, get same reply, they ask again get told the same.

Orcs get angry demand barmaid put juke box on they want STB. Barmaid says Naw & phones Polis, they duly arrive & throw them out, they head to an other pub where they start fighting amongst themselves, Polis called again.

Cause of fight the ones in the group who wanted STB v those who didn't. Result barred from both pubs & any others owned by both landlords for 6months, also on local pub watch so banned from all pubs in area for same period.

I saw two huns after the match yesterday approaching a young girl at the bus stop because she had a Celtic top on. I don't know what they were going to say or do but right away the girl's pal opened her jacket to show them her sevco top so they just staggered away. Big men eh?

Maybe they were gonnae ask her for their bus fare but when they saw that her pal was a HUN they assumed that she was a jakey annaw so thought better of it

HH?

HH?
Yes,why waste our time discussing these morons,let them jolly it up just now,won’t last long,happy new year to all the Celtic family,hh.

Are you suggesting when they have it again in two years that we act like huns and don’t observe it?

You are right in saying they tried to absolve themselves. That they have motives to hope we don’t observe it. To do what they always do, re write history and truth. But, that’s them. We should never stoop to their level no matter what they do in relation to Stein.

Let them act like bigoted barbarians. But for fuck sake don’t follow them down that rabbit hole by acting like they do. If they continue with it, as they will, don’t give them what they want.

Respect the people who died even if they are being shamelessly used. That will fuck them up.

the only thing i heard during the 40 second silence was"fu ck the pope"! amid the unfurling of the "big jock knew" banners.
Fuck their minutes silence in 2 years. Like a said on another thread all Celtic fans at the match should carry out our own minutes applause...maybe unfurl a blown up picture of the one Boab has posted in this thread. And then when the scum media call us disreprectful our amazing board can point out that we respected the dead and the people who tried to help in our own way. And we can pose the question back to the media about their views on the 90 minutes of peodo chants and the slandering of one of the greatest managers, and men, that Scotland has ever produced.

What do you expect from the Peepul, they knew they're banner would be seen & done it out of stupidity or ignorance. Everyone knew what Jock did that night, except those inbred fvckwits.

Can't behave even when they win, wee story about the behaviour in local pub their bus leaves from. Obviously they had been celebrating their win most of the. afernoon/early evening, when the local band who regularly play in there on a Saturday, started there set.

Orcs "Gie's Simply the Best" Band "WE DON'T PLAY IT" a short time later Orcs ask again, get same reply, they ask again get told the same.

Orcs get angry demand barmaid put juke box on they want STB. Barmaid says Naw & phones Polis, they duly arrive & throw them out, they head to an other pub where they start fighting amongst themselves, Polis called again.

Cause of fight the ones in the group who wanted STB v those who didn't. Result barred from both pubs & any others owned by both landlords for 6months, also on local pub watch so banned from all pubs in area for same period.
They win three points yesterday. That's all. Still they have so little to celebrate, petrofac cup aside, that a win over the Champions must seem like the promised land.
I confidently predict that there will be no more celebrations for the rest of the season. For the Orcs this is as good as it's gonna get.

They win three points yesterday. That's all. Still they have so little to celebrate, petrofac cup aside, that a win over the Champions must seem like the promised land.
I confidently predict that there will be no more celebrations for the rest of the season. For the Orcs this is as good as it's gonna get.
Fuk this SCUM ????..We will win our next 3 games & they'll deep 4 pts MINIMUM tae Killie & Livvie..7 clear!! Havin sade that we betta get sum decent players in & fur fuxsake wrap this sideyways passing..Fukin torture tae watch!!????HH Folks??????☘☘☘

Yes, all of OP's post.

But every time in recent years when we've had the chance to finish them off - i.e ON the pitch, our team has blown it.

Slaughter the 11 Huns every time, the Orcs disappear like snow off a dyke in the spring, their managerial merry-go-round becomes a constant source of amusement and drain on their finances.

But we give them HOPE, time and time again - Deila's loss at Hampden, and now yesterday grating with me big-time because we KNEW a win all but kills their title chances AND delivers us 8IAR.

If our players an management had turned up, Mordor would be half-full at best for their next home game.

But we failed - bewilderingly, given what was at stake.

Now they're buzzing, frothing over with fresh hate and bile.

All because we cannot pull the trigger when they're on the floor.

This Celtic squad and BR really have to come out the break firing on all cylinders, because they've put themselves in a position by being so tamely pumped by a rabble of shite and a thick Scouse youth coach, that they need to prove their worth all over again.

Every team gets beat, and every blind squirrel finds a nut occasionally, but the manner of the defeat was the most concerning and it's left the fucking mouthy retard squirrels swaggering about in shades.

I saw two huns after the match yesterday approaching a young girl at the bus stop because she had a Celtic top on. I don't know what they were going to say or do but right away the girl's pal opened her jacket to show them her sevco top so they just staggered away. Big men eh?
Just as well she had a sevco friend - who knows what the two knuckle-daggers would have done otherwise since it was two 'big tough guys' against one young girl.

Back