Thieving huns

MickyMcMick

About 12 or 13 years ago mibbes longer I had the misfortune to to be the coach driver for a shower of loyal shit for about a season they knew I was a Tim, they used to run a sweep on the time of the first goal at a quid a go both me and my co driver bought numbers and we agreed if either of us won we’d split it . One week as they got on the bus a couple of them said I won 52 minutes , if I remember right , and they would come wi the money later on nae bad I thought That’s about 50 quid 25 to each of us nice wee bonus as the copper filled tip we got was usually pish for our 18 hour day on the way up the A9 they stopped at Dunkeld for an hours piss up and dropped aff that Santa Clause character, you’ve probably seen him sat right at the front at Ibroke , Im a bit deaf and couldn’t hear much over their bigotry CD but not far from Dunkeld my mate said he had heard a conversation that a couple of those cunts have spent all their cash and their gonna steal the sweep aff us, and sure enough before we got back to Elgin the cunt that booked the bus came down and said oh we made a mistake the goal wis the 54th not the 52nd of course when I got home I checked the game and it was the 52nd minute, the thieving bastards had the cheek the next run down tae ask if I wanted a sweep to which I obviously replied GTF. I did the job for a while longer but stopped taking them after Celtic won an old firm game, when the old firm was a thing and I got dogs abuse all the way home because apparently the banter only went one way. The fans of the deid club are as biga thieves as the deid club wis. Worst shower of cunts I ever met.

Did the huns no have some charity match, raised the money then paid F all to the charity?

Reactions: Ray
About 12 or 13 years ago mibbes longer I had the misfortune to to be the coach driver for a shower of loyal shit for about a season they knew I was a Tim, they used to run a sweep on the time of the first goal at a quid a go both me and my co driver bought numbers and we agreed if either of us won we’d split it . One week as they got on the bus a couple of them said I won 52 minutes , if I remember right , and they would come wi the money later on nae bad I thought That’s about 50 quid 25 to each of us nice wee bonus as the copper filled tip we got was usually pish for our 18 hour day on the way up the A9 they stopped at Dunkeld for an hours piss up and dropped aff that Santa Clause character, you’ve probably seen him sat right at the front at Ibroke , Im a bit deaf and couldn’t hear much over their bigotry CD but not far from Dunkeld my mate said he had heard a conversation that a couple of those cunts have spent all their cash and their gonna steal the sweep aff us, and sure enough before we got back to Elgin the cunt that booked the bus came down and said oh we made a mistake the goal wis the 54th not the 52nd of course when I got home I checked the game and it was the 52nd minute, the thieving bastards had the cheek the next run down tae ask if I wanted a sweep to which I obviously replied GTF. I did the job for a while longer but stopped taking them after Celtic won an old firm game, when the old firm was a thing and I got dogs abuse all the way home because apparently the banter only went one way. The fans of the deid club are as biga thieves as the deid club wis. Worst shower of cunts I ever met.
When you were leaving the job, I’d have taken them to a game and left them, somewhere like Aberdeen

Happens with our own as well i picked first goal scorer in the Raith cola cup final ,3 folk sittin round about me knew who i picked cos we all had a laugh about it

When i got back on the bus the piss heads who had run the sweep were quick to point inside the bag and there was the name of the first goal scorer ,,,see it never got picked ,,,,,, me,,,,,,,,,, did i copy the hand writing as well
they got banned from running sweeps after that and as the cash must have been drying up there away day drinking excursions ceased to exist

Back