Think I Might Have The Smit?

Scary shit Kelly, especially if you work around livestock?

That's the thing as well, those are at least three of the distinguishable symptoms of this thing, so it's pretty hard to determine if that was part of an unknown first phase that has mutated further, or if it was just a seasonal thing as is normal?

I'm always a touch paranoid about everything, but there's something that still isn't quite fitting together about the origins of Corona. I have a feeling that this might be the second phase we're in now and that things could rapidly change again?
Somethings not right , suffered insomnia ,night sweats up until last week , lethargic and long bouts of tiredness all up till last week

Went searching if folk who had the flu jag had suffered the same results and found a group on twitter ,well my sister found them , everyone within 5-7 days of the jag suffered the same symptoms ?

From all over uk and parts of europe all took the same symptoms and all suffered the same things as me months after it ,and yep the usual line gets put out the flu vaccine isn'tlive and some folk get mild syptoms of a flu like experience

Believe me mate this floored within 5 days ,antibiotics were harder to get than heroin ,but the doctor and nurse were firing out script after script icounted 30 they had written that mornin,
i had cracklin in the lungs and was gettin breathless , i then got a 2nd much higher doze of antibiotics plus steroids ,,,,,it wasn't a seasonal flu

The syptoms i have now ,,,nobody can put there finger on why i have them or whats underlying

Asked the question the other day on here if this so called virus transfered from animals to humans can humans transfer this strain back to animals (which would destroy the food chain )

That's a question the researchers are needing to ask ,because you can self isolate all you want ,you may be eating the very thing that in future that will end you

Somethings not right , suffered insomnia ,night sweats up until last week , lethargic and long bouts of tiredness all up till last week

Went searching if folk who had the flu jag had suffered the same results and found a group on twitter ,well my sister found them , everyone within 5-7 days of the jag suffered the same symptoms ?

From all over uk and parts of europe all took the same symptoms and all suffered the same things as me months after it ,and yep the usual line gets put out the flu vaccine isn'tlive and some folk get mild syptoms of a flu like experience

Believe me mate this floored within 5 days ,antibiotics were harder to get than heroin ,but the doctor and nurse were firing out script after script icounted 30 they had written that mornin,
i had cracklin in the lungs and was gettin breathless , i then got a 2nd much higher doze of antibiotics plus steroids ,,,,,it wasn't a seasonal flu

The syptoms i have now ,,,nobody can put there finger on why i have them or whats underlying

Asked the question the other day on here if this so called virus transfered from animals to humans can humans transfer this strain back to animals (which would destroy the food chain )

That's a question the researchers are needing to ask ,because you can self isolate all you want ,you may be eating the very thing that in future that will end you
Jesus Kelly...........that's front page news, mate. That needs to be highlighted to the general population because there are far too many questions that just aren't being answered.

I got the flu jag when I was 20 and it was live at that time. I was floored for three weeks and thought I was a goner. I've never had a flu jag since, even though they insist it's just an inhibitor and not live.

Man alive, that isn't normal and it stinks of a fucking cover up of sorts. Is it a coincidence that this thing just broke cover in China round about that time?

Something isn't right...........

Thats right but the early symptoms that were released in january from china was runny nose ,each new strain has thrown up new smptoms , i'm not saying i had a covid what i am saying is it was not a seasonal flu
You could have brucellosis from working with cows. A young lad beside me caught it from dairy cows. The symptoms sound very similar and it took a long time to be diagnosed.

The reason I started this thread was just to document the experience if it is indeed Covid-19 and to record the symptoms as they manifest.

I've not long woke up after a wee sleep and I have a mild headache and really sore throat.

I don't have any real congestion issues but I am coughing fairly regularly. It's not a hacking cough, it's more like the ticklish cough you get with a sore throat.

My thighs, back and calves ache a wee bit, but it's more annoying than uncomfortable.

I have a slightly heightened temperature, but nothing out of the ordinary.

At the moment, it just feels like a bit of a spring cold and that's all it may well be.
Check your temp stay at or below 37, magic number 3 and 7 makes 10 inarow

I think we might have had it 2 weeks ago, I didn't say anything cos I didn't want Kelly worrying about me, aye right! 😹
I'm pretty good at not catching things, get a cold once every year or two and that's it, the symptoms we had were very mild, under normal circumstances I would have continued working no problem but we both isolated for 7 days then the lockdown started.
Some headaches, a really weird cough one night, woke me up and wouldn't stop, completely dry, definitely felt lethargic (aye more than usual smart arses) but the strange thing that makes me think it could have been the pox was my temperature, sometimes feeling hot, sometimes shivering, the symptoms weren't consistent, I could feel fine most of the day then feel quite shitty for a few hours. First symptoms started on the Friday and was on and off until the following Friday. We've both felt fine since. As I say it was very mild, only took paracetamol once, so I dont know if it was corona or not, hope it was and that's it over with.
Take care SP hope it passes soon.

I think we might have had it 2 weeks ago, I didn't say anything cos I didn't want Kelly worrying about me, aye right! 😹
I'm pretty good at not catching things, get a cold once every year or two and that's it, the symptoms we had were very mild, under normal circumstances I would have continued working no problem but we both isolated for 7 days then the lockdown started.
Some headaches, a really weird cough one night, woke me up and wouldn't stop, completely dry, definitely felt lethargic (aye more than usual smart arses) but the strange thing that makes me think it could have been the pox was my temperature, sometimes feeling hot, sometimes shivering, the symptoms weren't consistent, I could feel fine most of the day then feel quite shitty for a few hours. First symptoms started on the Friday and was on and off until the following Friday. We've both felt fine since. As I say it was very mild, only took paracetamol once, so I dont know if it was corona or not, hope it was and that's it over with.
Take care SP hope it passes soon.
I'm pretty good at not catching things
Goalkeeper that narrows that down for the team in the future

Members online

Latest posts

Back