Think I Might Have The Smit?

Thanks for the thread and hope you get well soon, SP (you too, Kelly). Every year around the change of seasons (winter-to-spring), I get slapped down by a cold, but this year I've been mainlining Vitamin C, freebasing echinacea, and snorting zinc, and haven't had a cold this spring . . . yet. Don't mean to sound like many of my hippy neighbors, but vitamins work.

Keep healthy, everyone -- we need you around for 10 in a row.

Too long in the house replies are starting to cause hallucinations

Fuck me, I bet you're scouring your pad (must buy in brillo pads she said) for the 'pagan man' aftershave right now!!!

Do you want a wee shotty of my chest wig and velvet jacket, Imatim?

Guaranteed to repulse wimmin fae a hundred yards ( social distancing at Tescos she said), mate!

Thanks for the thread and hope you get well soon, SP (you too, Kelly). Every year around the change of seasons (winter-to-spring), I get slapped down by a cold, but this year I've been mainlining Vitamin C, freebasing echinacea, and snorting zinc, and haven't had a cold this spring . . . yet. Don't mean to sound like many of my hippy neighbors, but vitamins work.

Keep healthy, everyone -- we need you around for 10 in a row.
Larry just read about a male nurse over there who collapsed in Resus and couldn't be brought back. Heart breaking😢

[QUOTE="Spherical Planet, post: 187072, member: 205

Think I might have the smit?

Either that or I'm lovesick for Shammy?

If I'm self-isolating, be prepared for absolute fooey in my posts............

Just wonderin' how you're getting on wae the neurotic hypochondria spherical?.. sorry "coronavirus"... if it's no wan thing wae you it's another intit?

Whatever is going oan you can bet that yer excessive smoking and bevying and possibly the common cauld has absolutely hee haw tae dae wae yer symptoms..naw it'll definitely be the virus!

Only person i know that's said a "wee bit of me wid like tae get the virus just tae see wit it's like"..get a grip and give yerself a shake man..oh an a better say get well soon jist to be on the safe side..but dae a really mean it? hiv a guess pal😊

Just wonderin' how you're getting on wae the neurotic hypochondria spherical?.. sorry "coronavirus"... if it's no wan thing wae you it's another intit?

Whatever is going oan you can bet that yer excessive smoking and bevying and possibly the common cauld has absolutely hee haw tae dae wae yer symptoms..naw it'll definitely be the virus!

Only person i know that's said a "wee bit of me wid like tae get the virus just tae see wit it's like"..get a grip and give yerself a shake man..oh an a better say get well soon jist to be on the safe side..but dae a really mean it? hiv a guess pal😊
Well said Clay perfect day to prove the twat that’s in yi almost Hun like in yer fannyism
Classiless Clay right enuff

HH 🖕

Oh good the Super Fan(ny) is back. :rolleyes:

See Cam has surfaced again, watching the old dinosuar huns die and the rise of the Sevco mudmen.

Yer jist like Glen Michael fae cartoon cavalcade boab poppin' up wae wee funny videos and pictures..keep up the good work pal the place widnae be the same without ye.😊

Dae ye dae special requests boab?..just wunderin' as I'd like a wee video played fur somedae special...ta much boab.

Due to a pre-existing condition, my throat is permanently a wee bit sore. It is now extra scratchy and it feels like my glands are swollen.

Due to being a smoker, I tend to cough a bit, but I'm coughing more frequently and it's a bit puffy.

Also due to being a smoker, when I inhale I tend to get about four-fifths of a puff. This feels more like two-thirds of a puff.

My core temperature feels higher, but I've got the shivers.

My calf muscles feel tight and achy and I can't feckin sleep.

Sorry mate late to reply hope alls well stay safe God bless.

:poop:

Careful what you wish for, fred.........Mrs fred'll likely be hingin' wie it now too.

She just couldn't take a hint about social distancing, pal, and I could'nae let her doon after years of disappointment wie you.

Cheers pal

Members online

Latest posts

Back