Thought's from our American Bhoy across the pond!

No micheal it's not aimed at anyone...but people that are silent are complacent. It's collective.....look at the majority of the South during the "troubles" said fuck all that's my point. "Nothing to see here ...move on" that's what's happening in the border in the USA children dying in fucking shocking conditions.......... if it was Palestinian children you would have more to say I guess? HH
Ah'm against ALL oppression and social injustice,since the early 60's,ah'm aware that a lot of people,if it diznae affect them directly,they don't give a phuq,ah got questioned by special branch for selling the "morning star" in george square,during the vietnam war protests,did phuq all fur ma job prospects,got the jail in the poll tax protests "can't pay won't pay" and ah'll never change,ah've passed this on tae ma nieces and nephews,to raise their awareness of injustice and inequality in the world, and, in oor wee corrupt country,ah don't pick and choose which "causes" tae support, ALL injustice has to be highlighted no matter where it takes place,we need to let the perpetrators know "the whole world is watching".

Spot on mate.was Questioned SB in '78,79 just for going to part of my "country" in my eyes oppressed people have no voice when people see and say nothing ...that's just the way l see things it takes strenght to call out injustice but deep down you know it's right.
The civil rights started with one man, changed a nation. HH☘☘☘

Spot on mate.was Questioned SB in '78,79 just for going to part of my "country" in my eyes oppressed people have no voice when people see and say nothing ...that's just the way l see things it takes strenght to call out injustice but deep down you know it's right.
The civil rights started with one man, changed a nation. HH☘☘☘
Power to the people, Galway ✊!

What about this for a statement
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/3e5ba8a6-d8cb-11e9-9cfd-b79996a387b0

Abolish Catholic schools to end sectarian divisions, says ex-police chief Tom Wood
Mark McLaughlin

September 17 2019, 12:01am, The Times
Catholic schools should be abolished to end the divisions that are fuelling resurgent sectarian violence in Glasgow, a former senior police officer has said.
Maybe the words 'ex police chief' are the most relevant in the article.

Ah'm against ALL oppression and social injustice,since the early 60's,ah'm aware that a lot of people,if it diznae affect them directly,they don't give a phuq,ah got questioned by special branch for selling the "morning star" in george square,during the vietnam war protests,did phuq all fur ma job prospects,got the jail in the poll tax protests "can't pay won't pay" and ah'll never change,ah've passed this on tae ma nieces and nephews,to raise their awareness of injustice and inequality in the world, and, in oor wee corrupt country,ah don't pick and choose which "causes" tae support, ALL injustice has to be highlighted no matter where it takes place,we need to let the perpetrators know "the whole world is watching".
Wish there were more People like you & the Galway shawl, Michael.☘️🍀☘️

Back