Three Lions

Personally, I don't find three lions offensive. I just happen to think that it's a steaming pile of shite that's been put in front of an industrial strength fan and then splattered everywhere.

I think that what bothers the FA, is that in 1996 the German fans appropriated the song during the Euros and then Italy (particularly Bonucci) did the same last year.

Our English neighbours 'don't like it up 'em' and might be seeking an alternative that can't be so easily turned against them.

As for that mob - accountability isn't a word that fits into their very limited vocabulary. It sounds too much like accountancy and we all know how useless both versions of that club were in maintaining their books.

Perhaps they could amend the words to: "we're up to our necks in mounting debt, surrender or we'll die (again)"
Surrender or we’ll Cry
Cause awe they Fenian’s ur Nationalist’s

HH 😂

There's a tune, Frank........I'd even settle for a Sydney Devine number before Flower of Scotland.

Interestingly enough, Nobody's child would be a grand number for the sevvie fans to sing, as who would want to claim any responsibility for giving birth to any o' that lot.
Tiny bubbles and Donald where’s yir troooooosers to the Pipes and Drums
Toe tapper. Not Zoe Tapper Tony 😂

HH 😂

Would need to be something upbeat, rousing, the proclaimers have some great tunes, 500 miles, etc, the hibs fans belting oot sunshine oan leith at Hampden in the cup final after beating the Huns, had the hairs standing up on the back of ma neck…… or alternatively anything by fran and Anna 🤣

Would need to be something upbeat, rousing, the proclaimers have some great tunes, 500 miles, etc, the hibs fans belting oot sunshine oan leith at Hampden in the cup final after beating the Huns, had the hairs standing up on the back of ma neck…… or alternatively anything by fran and Anna 🤣
A wee dock and Doris it’ll dae something what ivenaefeckinidea

HH 😂

There's a tune, Frank........I'd even settle for a Sydney Devine number before Flower of Scotland.

Interestingly enough, Nobody's child would be a grand number for the sevvie fans to sing, as who would want to claim any responsibility for giving birth to any o' that lot.
Oor Syd, the Scottish Daniel O' Donnell. Many a night I ferried his faithful fans to Glasgow's Pavilion Theatre while working as a Glasgow cabbie. Dare to utter a negative word against him at your peril. Still have my copy of Tiny Bubbles.......???

What about Andy Stewart......there was a soger a Scottish sog........ok am away. A wee request before I go. Please don't post any of the above on the music thread ?
As soon as I git game fae work I’m posting aw the “great” songs listed above, as well as a personal favourite Sidney Devine “old shep” it always made me greet as a wee boy, aw the fecken dugs deid 😭

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back