Time for a clear out? Who needs to go?

Where did I say half the squad? But you mentioned thirteen players. Celtic have a squad of roughly thirty players and you seem to think if we road thirteen of them it will make us better??? As for the Hayes comment about him not being Celtic quality, then you musn't think much of the rest of the team when he has been our best performer in recent times. I suspect a hint of football snobbery there. In my eyes, if you perform well on a consistent basis then you're Celtic class as you put. Incidentally, what do you consider constitutes Celtic class? Do you not think we should nail down a manager first before we can even consider what our squad should be like? Remember back to the end of Ronnie deilas time, brown was on the verge of retiring, then Rodgers revitalised him. My point being, a new manager can change players.

I think Hayes deserves credit, he would run through a brick wall for the hoops, it must be shite when you turn up at the bigotdome the other day and you're looking around to see if your team mates have the balls to get wired in at a hostile environment, and Broonie is one of the very few showing them, Hayes tried as usual, Big Simo and to a lesser extent Ajer, sorry to say the rest of their arses were knitting socks, must be easier at the bigotdome with 7,800 troops behind the goal gaun nuts when we're winning by 4 or 5, those days are over atm, so we need to find some bravery from somewhere and get, wired right into these bastards.

I think Hayes deserves credit, he would run through a brick wall for the hoops, it must be shite when you turn up at the bigotdome the other day and you're looking around to see if your team mates have the balls to get wired in at a hostile environment, and Broonie is one of the very few showing them, Hayes tried as usual, Big Simo and to a lesser extent Ajer, sorry to say the rest of their arses were knitting socks, must be easier at the bigotdome with 7,800 troops behind the goal gaun nuts when we're winning by 4 or 5, those days are over atm, so we need to find some bravery from somewhere and get, wired right into these bastards.
Perfect summing up. Say what ye like about Hayes, hes a fuckin soldier.....

Sorry for not answering the original question about who needs to go, but coming in I would like to see 2 or 3 established players brought in instead of just "projects" full of potential for the future. I think we need some decent experienced players who can dig in when needed rather than just lightweight super-skillful youngsters that can get bullied by some of the thugs playing in the SPL.

remember ah'm auld and oan the Stella,but whit aboot gutman back,he's 22,so if he can't play for us now he'll never play,could cover for K.T and can play r.b,Benko another loan deal,if no,whit aboot the chelsea dude on loan at bristol city,£5 mill,and Wanyama,surplus at spurs £7/£8 mill,shved,morgan,hopefully griff back,a tune out of bayo,to take some pressure off eddy
if leeds don't get promoted whit aboot their c/b Jansenn and blag Bielsa!

remember ah'm auld and oan the Stella,but whit aboot gutman back,he's 22,so if he can't play for us now he'll never play,could cover for K.T and can play r.b,Benko another loan deal,if no,whit aboot the chelsea dude on loan at bristol city,£5 mill,and Wanyama,surplus at spurs £7/£8 mill,shved,morgan,hopefully griff back,a tune out of bayo,to take some pressure off eddy
if leeds don't get promoted whit aboot their c/b Jansenn and blag Bielsa!
You're on the button there Michael. Sometimes what you need is under your nose all along!

You're dead right B. I come from a Gaelic football background where if you ever even thought about pulling out of a 50/50 challenge you were labled a big yella shite. Calum McGregor pulled out of three different challenges in the game on Sunday, rogic pulled out of at least one maybe two. To me that's unforgivable in front of them scummy bastards. I would be carried off in pieces before I would give way to them tramps. That's why I like players like brown Hayes Jozo and the likes. It's all or nothin and it should be no other way. Johnny Thompson would be spinning in his grave at that performance on Sunday.

You're dead right B. I come from a Gaelic football background where if you ever even thought about pulling out of a 50/50 challenge you were labled a big yella shite. Calum McGregor pulled out of three different challenges in the game on Sunday, rogic pulled out of at least one maybe two. To me that's unforgivable in front of them scummy bastards. I would be carried off in pieces before I would give way to them tramps. That's why I like players like brown Hayes Jozo and the likes. It's all or nothin and it should be no other way. Johnny Thompson would be spinning in his grave at that performance on Sunday.
Deadner,remember we signed Hartley,Robson and Ledley,nobody messed wi them,dig and power, some of our players are shite the beds,so what if ye get abuse at the biledome, 800 fans turned up, brave as phuq by the way,were they intimidated,some of our players need tae have a look at themselves!
as for the GAA, D,lived in Ros comain fur 13 years UP THE ROSS'S!!!! HH!

Deadner,remember we signed Hartley,Robson and Ledley,nobody messed wi them,dig and power, some of our players are shite the beds,so what if ye get abuse at the biledome, 800 fans turned up, brave as phuq by the way,were they intimidated,some of our players need tae have a look at themselves!
as for the GAA, D,lived in Ros comain fur 13 years UP THE ROSS'S!!!! HH!
Jaysus Michael you lived in Roscommon. It's the only county in Ireland, that every time I've been in it, it fuckin rained.

Back