Time to move on....quickly

Winter

Everyone's gutted about losing out to cluj a side we'd have beaten with the proper line up , even a back 3 wouldve pushed home our advantage. It's gone now and there was no guarantee we'd have got past slavia. What is definate is the massive games we have coming up now. AIK hearts sevco, we all have to return to the default setting of behind the club. I've seen far darker days and weeks in the past. I have faith in the team if they're not played out of position. We must be united on all fronts else we are handing over the incentive to the nae' sayers and there's plenty of them. 1 defeat doesn't make our season. We must move on and quickly. HH

I don't think that anyone on here who has been critical of the performance of the team/management on Tuesday would ever be anything but 100% behind THE TEAM !
However we don't support in a vacuum . We need to know that others share our pain , our disappointment and our concerns - the OTHERS being the management at Celtic .

Listening to the manager at his presser stating that the result on Tuesday will ''galvanise the players '' just doesn't cut it !
Nor does his conclusion that his tactics had no bearing on the result fill me with confidence .

''Galvanise '' ? Someone should be Galvanised and stood outside Parkhead as a warning of the price of such ineptitude .

HH

Thank you, Winter. While that is pretty obvious, the memo obviously hasn't reached everyone.
Its definately obvious
I don't think that anyone on here who has been critical of the performance of the team/management on Tuesday would ever be anything but 100% behind THE TEAM !
However we don't support in a vacuum . We need to know that others share our pain , our disappointment and our concerns - the OTHERS being the management at Celtic .

Listening to the manager at his presser stating that the result on Tuesday will ''galvanise the players '' just doesn't cut it !
Nor does his conclusion that his tactics had no bearing on the result fill me with confidence .

''Galvanise '' ? Someone should be Galvanised and stood outside Parkhead as a warning of the price of such ineptitude .

HH
As true as that may be we don't have time for massive inquisitions etc that can come later.

Everyone's gutted about losing out to cluj a side we'd have beaten with the proper line up , even a back 3 wouldve pushed home our advantage. It's gone now and there was no guarantee we'd have got past slavia. What is definate is the massive games we have coming up now. AIK hearts sevco, we all have to return to the default setting of behind the club. I've seen far darker days and weeks in the past. I have faith in the team if they're not played out of position. We must be united on all fronts else we are handing over the incentive to the nae' sayers and there's plenty of them. 1 defeat doesn't make our season. We must move on and quickly. HH
Aye totally agree rite we are shite in europe but domestically we are still superior we need to knuckle down and concentrate on winning our upcoming games we've got sevco coming up lets show them the real glasgow celtic ffs goin forward we are outstanding we play fast attacking football lets get back to that show these fuckers we are not giving up our title no fuckin way!!!! HAIL HAIL COYBIG

It was a bad week with KT going and that ridiculous performance against Cluj sandwiching a mostly good Motherwell result. In a way we do have to move on but there are clearly a number of issues in the running of our club and team that need addressed and we shouldn't just sweep them under the carpet either and hope they go away. We also need action asap before the transfer winfow closes and before the new Glasgow derby on the 1st September.

We are living through good times - a treble treble and 8IAR but there is still a nagging doubt that we should do much better in Europe and be further in front of the financial basket case newco at Ibrox.

The board and management team MUST step up NOW and us fans will play our part too. YNWA ?

Or destroy our season ,there is a time now to back the team 100%,if not Lennon and Board ,the. Next four games are crucial ,tomorrow they could \should vent their frustration v Dunfermline,get back for the helicopter Sunday all those years ago,!!!!!!!!! Hi

Members online

Latest posts

Back